PROTECTIVE

I have a new story. This is the plot.

When Andrea was thirteen, Gerard had fallen inlove with her. Their parents caught them having sex, and immediately kicked their son and daughter out of their house. Gerard never left Andrea, instead, he worked for her to be in high school. He took good care of her little sister for seven years. Gerard had made a promise to Andrea that he will be the one who will choose the guy for her, but Andrea seems to think that it will never happen. He always looked down to those men that Andrea will ask him about. It's kinda okay with Andrea though, she owe a lot to her brother. Then, they met Frank, and Andrea immediately fell inlove with him. Again it's time to ask his brother if she can go out with him. When Gerard met Frank, he also fell inlove with him. He's afraid, because Frank might be homophobe plus the fact that he's inlove with his sister and her sister might left him alone. Andrea, on the other hand, promised herself that she will never ever leave his brother no matter what, but she also found out that her brother was having problem. Being a good sister, she let Gerard confided with her what's wrong. She felt bad for Gerard, he never had any relationship ever since they had been abandoned by their own family, and now, he's in love with the man that she's inlove too. She doesn't know if she will give up her love for Frank and let her brother be with him, or she will choose Frank instead of the happiness of her brother who took good care and did everything for her.

Umm... what do you think? (:

here's the link:
STORY
August 24th, 2008 at 09:24am