Who the hell is Edward Cullen?

Who the hell is Edward Cullen?

That was a question that I had about 3 weeks ago. I saw the name everywhere. People having sayings about him in their signatures and icons and what not.

I had absolutely no clue who the hell this was.

Then my curiosity got the best of me and I googled it. And that's when I heard about the 'Twilight Saga'.

It defiantly surprised me that it was a book. Later I found out this Edward was a vampire and the story was about him and a girl named Bella. And then I just left it at that. I just thought it was just a book that got #1 on the New York Times Bestseller list.

Until about 5 days ago. I went to target to pick up the new The Academy Is... record and when I walked past the books, to get to the CD's, that's when I saw the Twilight books. I recognized the covers of the books from when I gooled it. And I picked up the first book 'Twilight' and read the back, like I always do when I pick up a book. Then I sat it back down and paid no mind to it, and went to get my CD and other things I wanted.

After I got the things I wanted I had twenty bucks left over and when I have money, I like to spend it. I walked around target to look for more things to buy. Then I walked past the books again and I stopped and picked up the Twilight book, again. I stared at it and said to myself "Ah, what the hell, might as well give it a shot." and I stuck it in the cart.

Got home that night and totally forgot that I even bought the book, until right before I went to bed. I decided to read one chapter and see what this was all about....

Well about 6 chapters later my eyes are glued to that book, haven't moved an inch since I picked up, and in totally aw with this book. I look up and it's 2 o'clock in the morning. But I couldn't put it down. I ended up reading the first book, 'Twilight' in 3 days. I was very surprised at myself that I finished so fast, but I couldn't stop flipping though the pages. Needless to say I'm currently half way though 'New Moon.'

Anyway main point to this journal is, if you haven't read Twilight yet, I strongly recommend that you should give it a chance. I'll have to admit when I first gooled it I just thought it was just some highly rated vampire book, that was going to get thrown into the Harry Potter category. But it's not, it's an amazing book, that's very well written. So if you don't want to read cause you don't want to be like everyone else, I would swallow your pride and go out and pick up a copy. That's just my opinion though.

So anyway, now what do I say when I hear, Who the hell is Edward Cullen?
I simply reply back with, "The coolest fuckin person you'll ever read about!" haha, I'm just playing..... sort of.

ANYWAY, read Twilight you'll love it!!! Also I heard about the movie there making of Twilight. Man, I really, really hope they don't fuck it up. That's why sometimes I wish they would leave certain books alone. Cause it totally kills your whole imagination on it.

p.s. If you gonna leave a comment and you've read the books, please don't talk about
Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. Cause I haven't read those yet, I'm in the middle of New Moon.

Image
August 25th, 2008 at 12:22am