Vanilla Yoghurt and TWBB; EDITED

EDIT;
here is the picture I promise.
I'm wearing the blue hoodie.

Image

For those who don't know, TWBB is William Beckett's online blog, The William Beckett blog, and its pretty much win.
Although it was hacked a few days ago with some random blog with snippets of old TAI lyrics.
I'm eating a really nice vanilla yoghurt and reading through his blog and all the freaky comments they got.
I think I would explode if I got an account to post comments there, I'd end up chewing girl's heads off, honestly, the way some of them carry on -eyeroll-
I'd be too scared to say anything anway incase he thought I was an idiot...

So their Sydney show kicked arse. Chaingang were weird but I still kinda liked them. Cobra were incredible - Gabe is so much hotter than I remember -giggles- Ryland was shredding it up and Victoria was getting awefully close to Gabe -shifty eyes- Nate and Alex were awesome, as expected. Snakes on a Plane was brilliant, Sisky did Travis' rap and William came out and he did his bit.

TAI were spectacular. They played HEAPS of Almost Here songs, and then 2 off Fast Times (which came out a couple of days ago in Australia, WIN) and a couple off Santi.

"Put your hands up... no, put them back down, no! Put them back up again! Aw, put them back down, BECAUSE WE'RE GOT A BIG MESS ON OUR HANDS!"

Big Mess made me squirm with delight, it was so good.

When Panic came out I think I pretty much swooned. I was excited about seeing them, but not as much as I thought. They were so powerful on stage, and Brendon didnt talk much, Ryan and Jon did almost all the talking.

"Are you having fun?"
"-crowd screams-"
"I was talking to Jon -laughs-
"

I met Panic with Emma Jenna Jess and Lucy. They were so sweet in person. Lucy blushed so red when she saw Brendon. It was cute. I'll post the group photo later, it was really cool, I have a copy of it stuck in my locker.

And now I'm home. Suffering mild withdrawls, eating vanilla yoghurt ^_^
August 25th, 2008 at 08:43am