The Best Night Of My Life

OMJ!!!!! Last night was my concert and I'm in awe. Just utter amazement. If you talk to them, do one thing for me. Say two simple words: Thank You. I just cannot believe how....theres no word. Astonishing, marvelous, magnificent. It was LITERALLY the best night of my life. Simple as that.

Ok, so heres my whole night. We made an awesome sign that had push lights and was super bright. So (in attempt not to blind them) covered the lights in tissue paper and they glowed pink. But NO ONE was allowed to bring in posters, so we pushed all the lights on and put it in the box. They last for 100 hours, so hopefully they'll see it. xD That would be a dream come true.

We get in the limo, and my mom is gonna take a pic. Her camera broke. BROKE. After she got a brand spanking new battery for it. But hey, its all cool. We have the digital camera and its been charging for 2 days. It's all good.

Listen to the Veronica and Demi. LONG BREAK. So RIGHT after Demi, the digital camera DIES. IT FREAKING DIED. I cried. No, correction, I bawled. This is my only chance to ever see them, and my camera (both) are not working. The lady who took me gave me her camera to take pics with though, so I'll get some from there.

They came on and just blew me away. Nick was so upset during A Little Bit Longer. He cried, I cried. He didn't seem too excited, and I think he was having a bad day. Maybe his diabetes was messing with him, and thats why he was extra emotional.

Joe sang "Gotta Find You" with a little girl and it was so sweet! She knew ALL THE WORDS!! And he let her sing in the mic. xD Then, he sprayed everyone with a fire hose with shaving cream, I think it was. Or frothy water. And he doused the catwalk and then slid on his knees.
:D

During Lovebug, Frankie came out and did the tapping part with Joe, but he was clueless. It was adorable. He was trying to follow along, but he couldn't.

The, was Hello Beautiful. They stood on these platforms that lifted them like 30 feet+ into the air.

"If I couldn't see..."

*Literally 10 minutes worth of screaming, while boys look around in amazement.*

"Those."

*Louder screaming, if thats possible. Kevin covers his mouth, after his jaw drops open. Nick blows kisses, along with Kevin*

"If I couldn't see those eyes."

*15 minutes of non stop screaming, and some people leave. Boys come back out and perform "When You Look Me In The Eyes". *

*5 Words*

Best.

Night.

Of.

My.

Life.*

I screamed all night, every second. My throat is scorching, but its ok. Because my dream came true. And I'm deaf now. But thats ok too, because my wonderful night keeps replaying in my head. Those memories will NEVER fade. I sang to every word, every song, all night long. Nick gave his little speech about diabetes and after, he waited like 5 minutes, while we screamed. And he said, "Looks like I didn;t let it slow me down."
August 26th, 2008 at 12:05am