My day...READ PLEASE?

ok yes it's another one of those ppl who bitch about a girl in their school who is stupid...but this is the most stupidest thing i've ever witnessed...this girl named brooke [she doesn't deserve to have her name capitalized] is such a poser it's not even funny...she is so vain!...she talks about herself all the time!..."i'm so hott." "I looked hott the other night and i had to fight my boyfriend off me didn't i?" "I'm so hott." and the queen of them all..."He won't like you...he'll probably ask me out because i'm prettier than you." see what i mean...those are her exact words...ne ways...so she is a slut btw...ok so she was talking to her bf on the phone at school and told him "I got a new bathing suit...maybe if it's hot enough maybe you can come over this saturday and we can play in the sprinklers and maybe i could straighten your hair...i wonder what it looks like." btw i wasn't there this is what she and her friend told me...ne ways...a teacher told her mom that this is what she said..."Oh baby, i got a new bathing suit maybe when my parents are out of the house we could go to the tanning bed and lay in there and i could play with your haif and you could see me in just my bathing suit." messed up i kno...so her parents found out and don't believe her side of the story...they said they are grounding her from seeing him for like a month...she got really upset and cried and stuff but then she cut her self...on purpose and she doesn't do that...she makes fun of ppl that do that...she thinks they're stupid!...she's an idiot...not for cutting but to think that i would take her seriously!...she showed it off to everyone!...she was like..."oh well i'm not pround of what i did last night but look *pulls up her sleeve and shows whoever*" how stupid right?...she takes pics of herself ALL the time and then asks me if they're emo...i am too damn nice for my own good cuz she thinks i'm her friend...i can't tell her otherwise...she puts enourmus guilt trips on me and i can't tell her off for the bitch that she is!...she insults me in front of my face...she tells me i'm fat and ugly and short...she is awful...luckly she's leaving next year...therefore i will tell her off at the end of the year...posers...sorry just had to get that off my chest...other than that i had a pretty good day...
April 25th, 2007 at 09:56pm