Loads of people I know are dying...

It's just getting scary now. Some people on my street were tortured and murdered, my uncle died, my cousin died, my aunt's dad died, my boyfriends friend hung himself, my friends grandma died, her grandad went to hospital and died yesterday.

It's getting really depressing, why are loads of people dying all of a sudden?! It's like, 2008, the year of death!

This is dedicated to all of them. The people who were tortured on my street were on the news, they tortured the guy for about an hour, his girlfriend walked in so they killed both of them, really tragic...

My uncle died in a car accident, the funeral is next week, he was only 41, I'm really gonna miss him, he was like a second dad to me.

My cousin died this morning, so I'm crying my eyes out. He had a deadly disease, he was only 35.

My Aunt's dad, who was a great laugh and was at all the family get-togethers. He was awesome. He died of a heart attack.

Jonni's friend, Andrew was awesome, he was like the Joker, he made everybody smile. He hung himself last week. He was only 20.

Melissa's grandma was awesome, I remember we visited in hospital for the day and she just chatted away to me, she died last night of old age.

Melissa's grandad died last week, once again of old age, he was always really friendly.

R.I.P: Uncle David, Anthony, Uncle George, Andrew, Mr and Mrs Burleigh.

xoxo
August 26th, 2008 at 01:49pm