The Comment System on Two Vibrant Hearts...

I saw a comment on the story that I really need to respond to because I have explained all this before and it does make me a tad angry.

Bunny on Drugs left a comment saying "You know what really pissis me off is that your not gonna update unless you get your comments. thats bullshit. what about your fans that really wanna see what haapppens next an you keep delaying?? not kool!"

I do the comment system for a good reason!

Lately I've been putting out multiple updates in a day and still getting nowhere near as many comments as I did when I decided to say I was ending it which was actually a joke but then I noticed commenters I'd never seen before and LOTS of them! Actually most of the commenters were new commenters which really infuriated me as how hard is it to leave a comment to make me want to write more?! I only got comment when I said I was going to just abandon the story from so many people who had never commented before, funny how people demand from you when you do something they don't like!

I do the comments system to know that people are reading and are enjoying the story, it's somewhat hard to know what most readers are thinking as most subscribers don't actually comment!

I have 300 + subscribers and I ask for a minimum of 30 of you to comment. Is that really such a bad thing that I ask just under less than 10% of my subsribers to let me know what they think?!

Also because of publishing a lot of updates I'm reaching parts of the story now which aren't written so I need time to get those ready and to be happy with them before I publish them because if I'm not happy with an update you lot aren't and I'm not willing to do that.

So now you see why I do it!

Because of this comment I may not be updating today seeing as I still have a bit of fine tuning to do on the next few updates and I'm just plain pissed off that I've had to explain all this shit AGAIN!

Yours angrily

Lady V
August 26th, 2008 at 02:29pm