Where I'm standing is basically the land of dropout.

Or... something. School starts tomorrow. I mean, for normal people. Not for ones that had to take summer school, did all the work in under a month, then found out that they only got a half a credit for it. Those someone's, they're still waiting for their counselors at the highschool to call them so they can figure out what the fuck will happen with their classes. They're basically in no school at all making them a fifteen year dropout.

See also: me. Korynn. Kor. Koooory. fuck-up. fuuuuuuucked-up.

If anyone asks, then no, I'm not drunk, I'm just in a hysterical mood seeing as my future is becoming clearer and clearer as the manager of the local McDonald's, driving a shitty '89 Calvalier and living in the trailer park five minutes from my mother.

Joy. Joy joy joy joy joy.

Ten months ago if you'd have told me this I would've shaken my head and told you I wouldn't let that happen. Twelve months ago if you'd have told me this I would've laughed in your fucking face and turned away. Sixteen months ago you wouldn't even have dared to say it, I bet.

And now my mom can just laugh and laugh and laugh because her daughter's turned out to be just a psychopathic liar in the End.

Ohgreat. The land of Dropout looks promising.

/ramble
August 27th, 2008 at 05:47am