When you go...

It's official. one week untill school starts. I am usually no this bummed out for the summer to be over. Don't get me wrong, I do not enjoy school to any extent; it's just that the fall season just puts me in bliss and nothing can bother me. So ofcourse I am pretty much counting down the days untill the fall weather, and yes, i do love the fact that i can point out some red and brown colored leaves on a few trees... but still I am not satisfied with my summer. I usually have no problem with the summer departing from me and I give it up willingly to falls outstretched hands. It's just, this year, somethings really different. I need to accomplish some thing so that I can willingly say the summer is over; I need to get some thing done so I can say good bye to the summer. The problem is I have no idea what I need to do to achieve this accomplishment. I've been thinking about it for maybe a week now but still not the sligthest idea of what I need to do. Maybe Kaelin was right in saying that if I don't think about it, it'll come to me. But then again I don't want to waiste my last week, my precious time to accomplish some thing, by not thinking about it only to find that by not thinking about it i got nothing accomplished. And even if I do try to not dwell upon that questioning thought for long; there it is! It's unaviodable and innevitable. I just can not possibly think of what I so despritly need to get done. I know this sounds wierd, I'm just looking for some sense of accomplishment so that I know my summer was not just a complete waste and I actually got some thing monumental done.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:20am