Lie To Me

So I may be writing a new story. Yes, I am still going to be updating my other one; I just need some thing else to switch it up a little. The original name is Lie To Me but I am actually considering Make Like You Love Me. I don't know which one. I'm probally going to be sticking with the original. But it's inspired by "Lie To Me" by Devics. If you have never heard that song, I really suggest you listen to it. It has a haunting melody and sad lyrics that float around you. Yes, a rather wierd description, but the song is just beautiful.

Alot is on my mind right now and I just really need to sort it all out desprately. If you haven't read my other Journals my two most recent ones (besides this one) begin to explain my confusion. So let me just sum it all up:

1. I need to figure out the one task I need to get done before the summer ends so that I can be satisfied and happy.

2. I'm kind of sick of dealing with shitty people... and, yet again I thought I could trust some one who ended up screwing me over.

3. Well, three, that's the thing.. The last thing and biggest thing along with reson number one, is that my mind is in a jumbled state right now. I just don't know what's wrong. I am highly anticipating the fall season and I've been feeling the need to travel back to Seatle for a while. Maybe I just need to get away for a bit and Seatle is a place I enjoy thoroughly.

Well, no matter what three things (or more) are bothering me, chai tea and writing seem to help me out. So I'll hopefulyl have my new story and some updates for my other one up soon.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:33am