My family 7 Story seemed normal to me but others think diffrent

my family 7 story and i thought i'd share.

Now for me this kind of seemed normal until i told some people and they were like ugh the whole birthday thing is a little crazy...

To begin with i was born July 7th 1986 (July being the 7th month)

My little sister followed with being born Feb 7th along with my little cousin Laurissa whom was born Feb 7th but a few yrs later.

My cousin Gavin was born Aug 14th (7+7= 14)

and my cousin Collin born Aug 7th

My little sister passed away 7/11/97 but got sick on 7/7/97

She was only 7

my 21st Birthday was 7/7/07 (7+7+7= 21)

now to add to the 7 saga I married Ryan on 4/7/07 (which was planned DUH)

but his Brother Joe's wife Claudia who is my sister in law her birthday is on mine July 7th WEIRD.....

So i thought i'd share that with ya its a little crazy i dunno if other family are like this but when i tell ppl they think its kinda cool.

Last little bit of why i like lady bugs or if you see my mom aunt and i we have lady bugs tats on our foot and if you see my dad he has ladybugs on his hand...My sister LOVED ladybugs she liked all bugs but Ladybugs seemed to be her fav well after she passed away we started to notice ladybugs every where even more so at family gatherings in the weirdest places like Mexico,or Ocean Shores when its rainy and crappy out, or even up at my granparents cabin we've noticed them EVERYWHERE...

Well the day i got married Ryan and i were sealed in the LDS temple. This temple is known for its clean well put together inside i guess you could say...its beautiful really. Its also known to never have bugs maybe a spider here or there in the entrace way by the doors but never up stairs or anything. After we were sealed for eternity everyone was saying they're congrats and my mother in law came up and said "i didnt want to tell you this before because i didnt want you to cry but Michelle came up and told me there is a Ladybug outside of the room on the wall". My mother in law didnt really understand the whole ladybug thing until my family friend explained it to her and then she cried.(tears of joy of course)

when i heard that we went out and saw the ladybug on the wall and ryan picked it up...i counted the spots and there were SEVEN

As i sit here typing this i get chills in a good way...and i thought i'd like to share this with people i know who have never heard the storys i have...Now we'll all just have to wait and see if the 7 thing catches on with my children...and the Ladybug thing will always be there

Thanks for taking time to read my story...

XOXO

Toni
August 27th, 2008 at 02:07pm