School, Noo

Yeah, I'm back at school now. Well today was my second day, but still.

Anyfrays, the main reason to this journal is things that are pissing me off lately.

1. People that have all of a sudden started bragging that they like MSI now. They said they did before the Gerard/Lyn-Z thing, but most of the people who claim this, i had never ever heard them mention the band, ever. And its like, i heard people are celebrating there wedding anniversary. Which is just creepy anyway, but its pointless, is has nothing to do with you

Every time someone says they like MSI, i can't believe them, because if they like both MCR and MSI then cuz of all that i can only believe that its because Gerard might be at and MSI show. Or they want to meet Lyn-Z now. I mean the band had been around for ten years before they got famous and thats only because all of the MCR teenies at the show. And even if she claims she doesn't like being referred to as 'Mrs Gerard Way' she's not really helping herself by writing that very phrase on her arse, which is visible when she's on stage. Then taking a girls black parade jacket (at an MSI show) and wearing it. I mean come on.

2. The fact that Heath Ledger died almost a year ago, OK so i don't know when exactly. All i do know is, since the dark night came out. people have started claiming that they've always loved Heath and that they miss him and blah blah blah, and i swear if i hear the phrase 'Why so serious?' one more time, ima punch someone.

So i guess this was kinda about fakes and shizz. But I'm just giving my opinion, i needed to say this somewhere so why not here?
August 28th, 2008 at 05:06pm