I'll help out just hear me out

I can't wait! I'm going to Six Flags tommorow on Tuseday I think it was I thought that the next day was Thursday than it would be Friday. Instead it was just Tuseday and I was a little dissapointed about that but today is finally Thursday and just my dad and I are going to Six Flags. It's a great treat before I go to high school September second. I don't feel I really desurive to go since I hardly spend any time with my dad this summer but this is a great chance to catch up with each other.

I wasn't the greatest person to him or his wife and I've hardly been there for my sister and brother. He's still going with me though. He really is decated to making what went wrong with us right. It made me feel well...loved. I've got to start visiting him more but I don't know why I won't go to his house. I know that its getting worked on but I still got have spend time with him or the kids. I've got to start being a better person to him an his family.

I found a new song to listen to today it feels good than other sad music I listen to. I still love my taste in music but it really does feel so good to listen to this new song. It's called
One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks.

Now I need a little help here every one.

I have a story I want to post on Mibba but I'm not sure if I should yet.

This is a story about a girl whos deeply addicted to the internet it ends up getting her into some trouble. She gets into the biggest trouble of all when she lets her online boyfriend take her away to go live with him. The main charicter Ivy, thinks hes already got a aparment and living on his own. Maybe his first year in collage when actually he just left out important details that confuse Ivy into thinking hes some older matured man that she can spend the rest of her life with. Now that she's with her boyfriend maybe to become ex, Tommy. Ivy is trying to find away back home instead of being with her boyfriend and his family.

How does it sound?

An if you give me your oppion with honesty I'll read your story and comment on it.

Thank you!
August 28th, 2008 at 11:52pm