Please Help!

Hey everyone…

I have a few questions for you all…

But let me start from the beginning, well I liked this guy named Josh, he was so sweet. We’re were good friends, and when school ended we started to talk about, going all the way with each other. We’re both virgins and everything. He’s the shy type. I’m not perfect and I’m shy, but we were comfy around each other. We talked for a long time about it then he disappeared off the face of the earth for a good month. I got a hold of my best friend Erica on day and she that she and a few other people including Josh had been hanging out lately. One person was a girl named April, she has been known to be a promiscuous person. She then told me that Josh and April were now going out. It hurt to know that, but I thought out of jealousy, because you know I really like this guy.

I hadn’t talk to him or seen him until last night when I went with my friend to her orientation for high school. He was there, and I looked at him and my heart stopped. I didn’t know how to act around him. I was debating with my self weather or not to be mad or to be normal. Well I glared at him when he waved but felt bad and went and gave him a hug anyways. He sent a text message to my phone later on that night and thought the reason I was mad was because of a certain picture he sent me. I told him no it was because he disappeared and I found out from someone else he was with April after getting my hopes up. He said he was sorry but it just didn’t feel good enough. And I asked him to leave me alone. I’ve been crying all day because I’m confused on what I should do.

Now here’s my questions… how should I feel, what should I do and how should I go about talking to him if I should at all? Please give me some advice.

-D-
August 30th, 2008 at 02:30am