Summer? Why Are You Leaving Me?

I don't want the summer to be over! Why, oh why, does it have to end! God, I can't believe I start school on Tuesday. I'm so not ready for this. Seriously though, I'm really not ready. I don't have a backpack, I don't know my locker combination, I think I messed my schedule up, and I only just found out about the summer reading assignment. I'm screwed! Well, at least I've made some friends. Now I won't be completely alone. I'm kinda starting to wish I'd gone to highschool with my old friends. They already started and I can tell they're going to have it alot easier than me. I go to a fancy college prep school and the work is more difficult and the teachers expect alot more from you. My elementary school didn't prepare me at all.
But who knows? The change could be good for me. On the plus side, there are alot of good looking guys and they're smart, too.

I'm in a pretty good mood today, suprisingly. For once my journal entry isn't totally depressing. I think I owe that to Mibba and the people that read these journals and leave comments. It's a good way to vent. So, to anyone that reads this or has given me advice in the past, thanks a ton. :)

xoxo,
Kellye
August 30th, 2008 at 10:12pm