So much and how is this all going to fit in

Yesterday I went to Six Flags with my dad and I it was so much fun! We went on the Batman first than we went on the Heart Breaker. I can't remeber the other ride after that we went on but while going to I think it was the Super Man which I went on with my dad. I saw all these people dressed up in costumes for kids and kids at heart. I kind of well...freaked out wen I saw some guys dressed up as The Joker and The Riddler. Normally if I hadn't been so happy about being at Six Flags I wouldn't have done this. Yet I did, an I missed my chance to take a picture with them each time I saw them because my dad wouldn't buy a cammera and the digital one he had, had no battires. I couldn't get a autograph even though it was just some guys dressed up in costumes but at the time I really didn't care what I did I just wanted to have fun. I saw all of the other loney tone people except for Bugs Bunny, could not find a guy or girl dressed up like him. Or tweedy bird an I think theres some other charicters I'm missing too but hey there was still people dressed up in costumes so its not like there was no one.

After we went on as many rides as we could including the water park rides. Also after eatting too we one some prizes I ended up getting a The Dark Night cape and my dad one a Batman plushie for me. I also got a lizard, I want a porcupine but my dad ran out of money for that big of a prize. When I go back for Fright Fest in October with my mom's side of the family I'm hopping they will still have that prize an I'll be able to win one this time. I know that I deffantly go back to vist Salem in October.

Next month September I'm going to Canobie Lake Park that should be fun.

Now it's jus the weekend and Monday left before I go back to school. So only three days left now before Summer break ends. I'm kind of happy because its the ending of my bordem and things are finally going to start happening but at the same time its back to work again. I'm not really worried any more like I was about this one thing that was bugging me now I just needed to go to school and get threw my freshman year.

To be truthful about that Joker and The Riddler thing I kind of feel embarressed about making such a big deal but th an I thought to myself like I had said to my dad when he was making a big deal out of the cape I wanted to win. "We only live life once. I need to live it the way I want it."

Any one want to talk by the way?
August 30th, 2008 at 11:02pm