I Was Wondering...

I was wondering…

Yes, what was I wondering exactly? Well, I was wondering-- no, no, too much repetition. Uh, I was…pondering! Yes, I do like that word. Anyway, I was pondering to myself about stories earlier. And earlier being in England, three in the morning. Oh what a joy insomnia is!
But yes I was pondering about stories and what people like. I guess I should have put this on a forum, maybe; but it’s long and I really cannot be bothered and it’s about my thoughts so I can get away with it being on journals...I think.

The bottom line is, I was starting to think about what you guys out there liked story wise in Mibba land. I mean there are so many varieties of stories. Pairings, slash, action, romance, drama, drabble, mystery, and all that kind stuff. I mean personally I like a bit of NC-17 hardcore boy on boy action and maybe occasionally some fem-slash. And also I am a big fan of Frerard but I’m not obsessed, I just really enjoy writing in that style and I do wish the MCR boys happiness with their wives ect, ect, ect. But back to what I was saying… Then there are some other styles, the more innocent which I can appreciate, yet sometimes they can get boring and are very same-old same-old. Boy meets girl or boy meets boy or girl meets girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after or whatever. Kinda…yawn people. I’m not saying that’s the way it always goes but when you strip down most stories that’s what it boils down to.

But I wanted to know what you guys liked. I want to know what the perfect story you guys would want. I wanna try and write that story. It’s just a little thing I thought I’d try doing and plus I think authors do need to get a lot more in touch with the people on here if they actually wanna get anywhere with their stories. This said story might not materialise soon, probably not and maybe even never but it may give me ideas for in the future. I don’t want a specific pairing either, it could be about two random people. I wanna know about what you love and what you hate. Sexy, fluffy, cute, evil, scary, whatever! Just shout it out!

Thanks.

Death_Pixie.
August 31st, 2008 at 04:39am