My Curse

Hey! I just realized something... I have a curse... Well you see, the guy who just dumped me is gay then I'm having a crush with a gay again! I looked back and I realized that most of my crushes are gays!

Believe it! I'll tell their personalities one by one:

The Dancer:
Way back in high school, I admired this cute guy who is a good dancer. He was not my classmate back then so I don't have any idea what kind of a guy is he and I'm a transferee. I like watching him from afar. I noticed that most of his friends are girls but I ignored that. I thought that he must be friendly with girls. Then there's this incident that he needed a T-square and I lend him mine. I found out that he is gay because of the way he speak. Then I learned about his personality more and more when he became my friend. Bummer! He was so handsome and good dancer. He is also good in acting and directing some of our plays.

The Fashionista:
I was in college when I saw this handsome guy. He was a year ahead of me. He has this flawless skin and glowing eyes. I looked at him from afar, too. His friends said that he is good in academics. When I talked to him, I noticed that he is part of the federation (of gays)! I was so pissed but he is a good friend. He gives tips on how to have a nice, glowing skin and how to make your hair look good. Whenever there's party, he dress up well but he dress like a girl.

The Nurse:
He is my mom's friend. At first time I saw him, I told myself "Oh my! He is so handsome." But when he started talking to me... Well... You know already. But he is nice.

The Guy who Dumped me:
This guy I wooed is my friend but he dumped me. Okay... The first time I saw him was when he transferred to our school last year. He was alone at first and when I approached him, he did seem like them. As I get to know him I noticed something fishy. Hm... He likes to party and his friends are mostly girls. He is smart but he is lazy. We kept on fighting but it seems normal for the two of us. Some of our classmates know that I wooed him but they did not know that he already dumped me. I don't mind now if he dumped me because he is my good friend. And I love teasing him a lot.

The Professor:
This one is my professor. I know that he is gay from the start but I'm beginning to have a crush on him when we talked as we go home because he lives a few blocks from my house and because he is smart and good looking. I don't know why but he is easy to talk to. He is strict in class but he is okay outside the school.

See... "sigh" I am cursed! I hate it! I don't know what to do. I guess next time I noticed that I'm beginning to like a guy, I'll make sure he is not GAY!
August 31st, 2008 at 10:09am