Updating/Writing.

So I haven't really gotten around to writing anything yet. All my ideas are still tumbling around in my head like a laundry cycle that's on cold water wash...I've decided to work through the delicates first.

The majority of my writing will be fanfic, but some of it will be random ideas that just pop into my head on a complete whim.

But don't you just hate it when you're reading a story with multiple chapters, and the author just never seems to update?

I really want to eliminate that from my writing, but also give myself enough time to write something that's good quality...Hmm. I'm still debating if I should post a deadline/date that'll tell you when the next chapter will be posted. What do you think??

And most of all, I want my stuff to have feedback! It makes me super super happy to hear what you have to say (:

I think the first fanfic I'm going to write is about none other than the extremely adorable Jack Barakat...because I really can just not get enough of that kid. You should expect it sometime next week...I'm going to say Wenesday, September 3rd, but it'll only be the rough draft. :)

Alright, I think I might as well go to bed now...considering that I have to wake up in 3 hours.

I love you :)

P.S: You do not have to read this next part. It is entirely for me to look back on and smile at.

DEAR SELF IN 10 YEARS; it is currently 3:27 AM (Central), Sunday, August 31st, 2008. You are sitting on your bed, wishing that you lived in a place with an eastern timezone so that you could throw you pillow on the ground in 3 minutes and sing 'Let It Roll' by All Time Low. You probably won't get that reference. You SHOULD be sleeping, because your internal clock has turned upside down this summer and has turned you into a night owl...which is a huge no no--especially because you go back to school in two days. You are listening to 'Dear June' by Nickasaur! and he just sang your favorite part about teddy bears, penguins, cuddling, and sunshine. Your hair is really messed up because of the dance party you just had with that lovely hairbrush. And you SHOULD NOT have drunken (dranken? drinked? this is the only thing you get wrong in grammar) that amp a couple of hours ago. It is currently 73 days until the Sell Outs Tour. Your mom might have accidentally let a chipmunk into the house yesterday, your brother is in an on and off (and on and off...and then on again) relationship with his girlfriend that's too good for him STILL, and Dance or Die is still not being sold at Target. You tripped on your own feet yesterday trying to get to your phone that was playing "Designer Skyline" by Owl CIty, and now have a giant bruise because of it. You think that this Jack Barakat fanfic might just be a blast to write. :)
August 31st, 2008 at 10:42am