Scared at the hairdresser...

Ok so I went to get my haircut and I'm sitting down and the lady is cutting my hair. And the two hairdressers started talking to eachother and the other people in the room. Then the one lady asked "Are you going to the jonas brothers concert tonight?" to the other teenage girl in the room. Here's the rest in a script version (idk what you would call it)
Hairdresser: Are you going to the jonas brothers concert tonight?
Other girl: Blech EW no!
(BTW I was going to the concert that night)
Then the whole time they were just bashing the jobros and I was sitting there hoping nobody would ask if I was going cause I would have just said "Uhhhh...no". I didn't really wanna be in a room full of people hating the things I like...it was pretty weird. Things just got worse...
Then they started talking about Hannah Montana.
(Yes...I watch Hannah Montana...you got a problem?)
The other hairdresser said "Thats so stupid. Its the same person she just puts a stupid blonde wig on. There's no point and its soooo stupid."
Then MY hairdresser said "They're the same person? I never knew that"
And I was sitting there like: WTF!!!!
But I'm all sweet and innocent (sureee) so I didn't say that.

THEN they started talking about marching band.
(Once again, YES I'm a freakin marching bando...You got a probem?)
It went like this:
Other hairdresser: omg my son wants to join marching band. And I was like "why do you want to be a nerd?" And he said he wanted to play the clarinet. EW.

I just wanted to raise my hand and be like "I'm in marching band and I'm amazing...you're just jealous cause you weren't a marching bando like me" (haha jk I don't really think I'm that amazing and that people would be jealous of me....just so you know)

Sooo yeah....that was my experience at the hairdresser yesterday. I got to sit in a room of people making fun of all the stuff I like....realllll great.

On the bright side, I got an amazing haircut
August 31st, 2008 at 03:40pm