Why did I even start with that?!

I had just started talking to my boyfriend again when he came home from the Hospital and he was so happy to see me as I was to see him than latter on in the chat we start talking about photos and he he thought that something in a photo was cute and he kept starring at the pictures and it got me jealous. By now I'd hoped he'd stop but he didn't.

Than we got into this whole fight which was a big missunderstanding and I didn't want it to turn out like it did. I just want him to leave the subject alone and for him to tell me what he had said before the whole fight started. I wait and waited until he'd talk to me again but than I had to leave beacause he wouldn't speak to me.

Now I'm going to have to wait until tommrow to talk to him.

I just wish we wouldn't have said what we had said to each other, the fight was completly stupid and it's not like I wanted to be a winner I just wanted him to stop and to say something nice to me was all. He had been but than he did something that I didn't like again. It just kept going back and forth until he wouldn't speak to me.

I feel so hurt right now. I apollogized to him to though I don't think it helped that much.

I know I'll get over this but I just need someone to talk to. I don't even know why I let my emotions consume me like they had.

I feel like I need to crawl up into my room and put up Halloween decorations. I don't know why I've been so fixaited on doing that.

I don't know what to do right now.
August 31st, 2008 at 08:03pm