MCR Nightmares.

All right folks. I just want to share with you a couple of dreams I had concerning good old My Chem.

About a week ago, I had a dream that Gerard Way died. That's right, folks. BAD NIGHTMARE. Anywho, it was terrible. In the dream I was screaming (and I mean that quite litterally) and crying, and one girl said, "Wow. Your parents must not have loved you enough for you to resort to loving a band so much." And I was screaming, "I WAS WAITING FOR THEIR FOURTH ALBUM!!!!!!"

To make things worse, Gerard died of a DRUG OVERDOSE. I'd like to think that Gerard would never EVER do that shit again. I sincerely hope Gee has kept up with his four years of sobriety and is celebrating. Because I have faith in Gerard.

Never once when I was awake have I worried about his sobriety. I don't know why it came up in my dreams...

All right. Nightmare number two (a few nights later) was that Mikey broke his hand and was never able to play the bass again. It's terrible! I don't understand why I'm dreaming these things! I think maybe I'm worrying about MCR breaking up or something. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is Frank dropping out of the band because he's too busy with Leathermouth. But Frankie would never do that to us... right? My friend actually made me cry when she mentioned that possibilty...

So tell me what you think !
September 1st, 2008 at 01:19am