Metal and Waycest.

Haha, funny story.

Yesterday my sister and I were hanging out in my mothers room with her, and my sister is like "can we go see one of my bands?" because she put up with coming to see My Chem, Rise Against, Aiden, and The Used (twice :D) with me and didn't complain, now alot of her bands are coming to Australia, so it's only fair right? And mum was like "well I'm getting my tax back" or something like that, and we figured out a way where we only have to get a ticket for the show and not plane tickets, accommodation etc. So yeah she was like we'll see, and by the way the bands are Slipknot and Machine Head, bahaha, my mum is hardcore maaaan. I mean I like Slipknot their music is pretty awesome so I'm excited. I'm just scared about all the metal heads, if I wear a The Used shirt or My Chem I'll probably get beaten up, haha.

By the way, what is with Waycest? I mean...that's just wrong. If your brother or sister slept with your uncle or something would you be grossed out? It's the same thing, it's just disgusting. I don't get how people get entertained by it. But that's just my opinion, mhm.

I had waffles for breakfast, XD. Just had to mention that.

(I edited this a minute after I posted it)

xo
September 1st, 2008 at 04:11am