Jamie. (:

Yeah, so i decided to write a journal just on my best friend in the whole entire world, who is in fact the only one who knows I write fanfics, original stories, drabbles on real life, etc. I love her to death. Of course, you'll probably never meet her unless she decides to write too. (Not going to happen) She isn't into this as much as I am.

Anyways.

So Jamie, let's give her a visual. She has short blonde hair, layered. The greatest green eyes I have ever seen. And she dresses different all the time. She likes black clothes, pink clothes, baggy jeans, skinny jeans. She's all over the place in my opinion, but I love her.

She does dance, so imagine her body. (Jealous? I know I am.) She plays soccer and I think she's good enough for a thing they call 'rep'. She's 16 and so athletic. She gets fairly good grades in school, which is probably the only thing I beat her in. Aha, she'll probably read this and punch me or something.

Ummmmm. Oh, she is in love with Metro Station, more then me, I'll tell you and I adore them. She loves, loves Mason Musso and think he is the hottest thing alive at the moment. I love his hair, ha!

We have so many inside jokes and we hang out almost everyday. I can never get sick of her. Let's see. I don't have anythign else I can say or she'll kill me.

I'll probably post more journal entries about other friends/online friends/mibba friends. If you are a mibba friend, get to know me better. HA (:

Maybe I'll write another Journal just about our journies together.

--xLara
September 1st, 2008 at 05:29am