So, what I'm trying to say is..

I really should be working on a couple of my assessments right now. But, I still have a couple of days until the first one is due, and over a week until the next one is due. And I am a huge procrastinator and work better under pressure ANYWAY. So, I'll work on them later.

---

Last Tuesday I went up to JB after Uni to see if they had The Cure's new single for my sister -- they didn't. So I decided to buy her No, Virginia by the Dresden Dolls for her instead. I remembered that she told me ages ago that she wanted it. And I figured I'd be a nice sister and buy it for her out of the goodness of my heart. She was very happy when I gave it to her. So that made me happy.

---

I don't know if I told you this, but last week I found 5 four leaf clovers in the space of about 5 minutes. This has lead me to believe that my grass is in fact full of mutant clovers, so I'll be lucky to find a three leaf one.

Seriously though, the only reason I'm finding them is because my backyard is HUGE and it's all clover.

I pressed three of the five. I left the other two in water because one of them was small and kind of..dodgy. The second one I'm going to press later on today because it's all opened up now. When I picked it it must have just opened up. So it's leaves weren't flat yet. But they are now..

I press them in a big thick book that contains the radio scripts for Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Good stuff.

---

Speaking of books, I've finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. And, I don't know if I posted it in my other blog, but before that I was reading The Vampire Lestat. Good book.

Anyhoo, I was going to start reading Queen Of The Damned. But I feel like reading something a little shorter first. And because I've been feeling like reading one of the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy books. I shall.

I can't decide between So Long and Thanks For All The Fish or Mostly Harmless...Suggestions?

---

Also, at this very moment I am angry at the other players who were racing me on Mario Kart. i was racing other people on the internets. I was coming first. It was the last lap. I was about 1 second from the finish line and a blue shell hits me. I go flying up. And the 6 people racing me zoom in front. And I came second last.

NOT HAPPY.

---

My wrist is itchy.
September 1st, 2008 at 08:33am