Design advice?

My room has been the same bland room for over 5 years. It has white walls, light wood furniture, silver fixtures, and a dark blue "egg" chair. My bed is a top bunk only bunk bed that is made for small children.

Me and my mother have decided that it is time for an extreme change. We invited my friend, Margie/the Scarecrow/ Zoltan. (she changes it often) to come to the store with us. We found this comforter that is striped with purple, wine red, a bright orange. a yellow, a little bit of pink, and some electric hot pink.

It looks really cool and we all liked it for me. We just have no clue what to paint my walls. We would like for it to be bold and maybe even seizure worthy but there are way to many options. A lot of my close friends say it would look cool if i we made it into a zebra print on one wall and instead of black we had all the colors in the comforter. Others (my sister) want it to be one color like bright orange with hot pink and purple diamonds painted in thick rows on each wall.

I think all of the ideas are great.
I JUST CAN'T DECIDE! TOO MANY OPTIONS! So, if you have any other ideas or want to help me narrow down my choices just comment or private message me.

Thanks!
September 2nd, 2008 at 01:54am