JB's!

I didn't want it on my page anymore, coz it made it look too long, so I decided to post it in here :)
Oh, and all you lucky American's that may read this, I have to wait until the 22nd of September until their new cd, A Little Bit Longer, comes out!! Grrr! And I have to wait until the 19th of September until Camp Rock premieres!

Hello Beautiful,
It's 7:05 here in Australia, so please Hold on while I explain what happens When you look me in the eyes. In the Year 3000, you would be What I go to school for & we'd always say Nick J IS off the chain because That's just the way we roll. Now I'd Appreciate if you don't tell anyone, but I've got this Crazy Kinda Crush on You, you just don't know it. I wish I could trade places with Mandy for 6 Minutes because I know we would be Inseperabe & then we could just Move on just like those Games they play in HollyWood. But deep down I'm Still in Love with You. I dont wanna be Just Friends. I know I may be the Underdog in this situation but , I am what I am! I've been sending out an S.O.S. thinking maybe you help out some Poor Unfortunate Souls because I wanna be Like You!
Now were talking about Kids of the Future & it seems like it may just be Eternity before yo say "Oh , Nicholas Please Be Mine" but we can always take it One day at a time. Now its Time For Me Too Fly, so Take a Breath and say GoodNight & Goodbye!

I edited it a bit, because it made sense, but not enough of it, and I added in take a breath :)
I also went and underlined all of the song names :)
So, I believe that if you love the Jonas Brothers, you will post this somewhere on your mibba!
Steph<3x
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:53am