Choose My Next Story!

Okay so I have no real idea what to work on next... so I'm turning the the people that'll possibly be reading it to give me feedback.

Tell me whichever one you like, or which ones you like, any feedback would be fantastic.

Rumored Nights (tenative title)
Alice fades into her high school like most teenagers. It's not where her heart is, nor is it where she lives her life, therefore she doesn't care she only has a handful of friends inside it's walls. It's what awaits her outside every afternoon that brings out the real her. Her best friend, William Beckett. Despite having graduated the previous year he goes back most days for her. Still, there are some things Alice will never let her best friend know. Maybe it's the way her heart skips a few beats when she sees him, or her growing fears about her sister and step-father. Neither of the best friends know what's on the horizon waiting for them, and when they find out... neither of them know what'll happen next.

This was the story I've been mentioning in passing in my updates. My summary for that wasn't so great cause there's a hell of a lot more I have planned for it. I can definitely say even though it's one of the hardest to write technically I am definitely the most proud of it.

Untitled
Two best friends Emily and Kate are used to living on the gulf coast, and are used to the storms that come with it. As two avid music lovers they are heartbroken to find out Warped Tour is cancelled due to the impending Hurricane Sally they fondly refer to as Hurricane Santi. While Kate is out for supplies Emily gets the shock of her life when there's a knock on the door and she opens it to The Academy Is.. on her doorstep. As the hurricane draws closer so do the relationships between the band and the girls they've sought refuge with.

This is a story me and my BFF Emily randomly came up with at her house while discussing hurricanes. It's all planned out but I'm not sure I have the stamina to write another fully planned out story, even though it'd make Emily very happy.

Untitled
Three best friends have the night of their life when one of them, Liz, wins tickets to see Fall Out Boy at a small off tour show in Chicago. While watching backstage Gracie bumps into a tall charming boy who she makes small talk with. It's not till after he comes off stage does she realize he's a musician and things truly take off. All it takes is a few exchanged words to unearth some long forgotten memories. But once these two friends reunite, can they pick up where they left off despite their current situations?

This was based off a random dream I had that as one badass dream. I also have a vague idea of what'll happen in this story but I cn't make any promises. It's good but it's not my favorite because it's not the most original of my thoughts.

I have some other random stories but they're not exactly the greatest, nor are they planned any further than two chapters.

I wouldn't mind, if none of these appeal to you, to suggest someone to write about.

The only reason I've been writing about William Beckett is because I can't write a story about just anyone, I get bored quickly.

But go crazy, just don't forget to comment!

I need feedback!
September 3rd, 2008 at 05:08am