The Jonas Experience

So I went to the Jonas Brothers concert in Vermont, and aside from that, it was an amazing weekend. There are so many funny things that happened between my friends and I, but I'm sure you aren't interested in those details so I'll skip straight to the day of the concert. Here it goes...

For starters, I got about 30 minutes of sleep Saturday night going into Sunday. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack, my heart kept on skipping a beat. I watched my friends do insane stuff in their sleep lmfao. I kept on walking around and just completely freaking out, having to do breathing excersizes from all the anxiety lmfao.

So at like 3:30, my friends woke up, 'cause we thought it would be fun to wake up super early and get ready, then go to the fair and see what was going on with a meet and greet or anything in relation to it haha. So the people there were literally like, "What the hell are you doing here at 6 AM?" LMFAO! It was hilarious. The guy at the gate was seriously drunk, he was like "It's a long wait but...okay?" LMFAOOOOOOOOOO Wow I'm like dying thinking about it. Anyway, so we realized being there was relatively pointless, so we left. Then this officer guy told my mom to have us back by at least 1:30-2:00, for whatever reason.

So we got back at around 2:-something, and we were doing everything in our power to find out how to meet them lmfao. There was no way though, because only contest winners and such got to meet them. Then my friends and I were standing at this fence thing, which was like wrapped around the venue basically. We were looking through it, hoping to catch a glimpse of soundcheck. Then my best friend thought it would be a cool idea to look for there tour bus, so she and I went looking for it. We saw a bunch of tour busses, but we didn't know which was there's, because they had come in a Verizon bus. So then we're just walking in the parking lot, starting back towards the fence, into the fair and my friend grabs my hand and she's like "Mel!" and I look up and I see these people and I'm like "They're letting people into the seats early," and she's like "No! Guy in blue!" and I realized it was Joe.

At that point my only reaction was that my legs were shaking haha. My best friend who was there with me actually isn't much of Jonas fan lmfao (she likes like...two songs) so I grabbed tighter and freaked out a little, they were a doing a photoshoot or something, I don't know. Then we went back and stood in line and got to our seats about an hour before the show started.

FAST FORWARD ONE HOUR

So finally, Demi comes out. She sings "That's How You Know," first. She was amazing, honestly. She sang for almost an hour I think. She sang maybe six or seven songs, and she was just so good I was in awe. When she sang "Forget," I started to cry for how much emotion she put in. Her face reflected pure agony, it was so sad to see.

After she was done there was a short intermission (felt like hell). FINALLY, JB came on. They opened with "That's Just the Way We Roll," and it was INSANE! They were so good wow. They sang I don't know how many songs, but it was crazy. They were on until maybe 10:50. They performed really well, but I have to say that the fans at the concert were a bit weird lol. Like I turned around to ask these girls if they knew the song, "Sorry" and they were like "Ummm no?" My friends and I chanted and screamed "Sorry! Sorry!" like forever, because they were going to leave and we wanted them to sing it! Nobody helped us, nobody wanted to chant with us, they really sucked. I was like "Wow, these people areeee boring!" LOL I was really surprised by how unenthusiastic they were being. And they were looking at us strangely 'cause we were singing with them, like maybe it was just my section, but GOD were they killjoys.

So as soon as they wrapped up (with S.O.S.) we ran, shoved, and killed ourselves running to the parking lot! We finally get there and two tour busses are leaving and the cops and everything, the security, they're all trying to convince us that JB was on that bus. My best friend, who goes to concerts like it's a hobby lmfao, was like "No, they didn't leave Mel, they're bluffing." So we stayed, and SHE WAS RIGHT. We stood there waiting, and what do you know? JB comes out. They were so close to us, I can't even explain it. Like under 20 feet away from us. And they were on these little scooter type things, but they didn't stop for autographs or pictures, at least not while I was there. We waited outside there tour bus for about 45 minutes, before my mom was like, "You need to get out of there now." I wanted to kill someone, but my mom probably would've killed me haha.

My feet were in so much pain, I was sure I was going to pass out. I lost my voice, and I'm still reccuperating, as it's not fully returned yet. I sound like a dying animal at times haha. It was really amazing, but at the same time, I don't know...I feel slightly disappointed. I really hope they ended up coming off the tour bus to greet the fans, because people were waiting for a long time, and I would've waited until the bus left, had my mom not ordered me back.

All in all, the weekend was amazing.

Nicholas Jonas still has my heart, and I damaged my feet, and my voice for him. I literally never screamed that loud in my entire life. It was pure insanity.

I think I covered it all haha.
(L) peace
September 3rd, 2008 at 05:36am