*Yawns*

Well, My days been.. I suppose what you could call interesting, lol. So i woke up kinda late, Thought i was staying in today until i found out we had errands to run, Which i wasn't happy about because physically I'm not feeling too good today.. (Mother-Natures monthly gift) That's all I'm gonna say, lol. So anyways, I had to go out, Go pick something up from dear old granny's house (I'm pissed at her right now because she's a cold-hearted bitch) lol. But after we went to her house, We went to walmart and i got a poster for "The Dark Knight!" It's that poster of the joker behind the glass and the words "Why so serious?" Are written in red right next to him, it's awesome! (I gotta go back tomorrow though cause i got the wrong poster.) But anyways, After we finished at walmart my mom informs me that we got to make another stop at publix.. The same publix where that guy I've been admiring works at, lol. So i was joking with my mom saying "You watch! He'll be there today..Now that I'm not feeling too good!" And sure enough, I walked in, Looked around and saw him at a register. It's kinda funny cause every time i see him i always make this funny coughing sound (Not on purpose) lol, It's sort of funny. So my mom and i go pick up the couple of things we needed, And as we head back up to the counter.. He wasn't there!! And i spotted him heading to the other end of the store down one of the aisles. So feeling completely frustrated, I go the the counter. I'm just kinda looking around at the magazine rack and talking to my mom, When all the sudden, I turn to look up and see this cashier (Not the guy i like, Another guy) He's looking at me smiling with this twinkle in his eyes, And he looked at me for several seconds before breaking away to start cashing the people in front of us out, But then he looks back with that same smile.. And then again. He kept doing it so much that i was literally blushing, lmao. So as my mom and i were leaving, I whispered to my mom "The cashier kept smiling at me." And my mom starts laughing really hard, She said she had been noticing him doing it since we were standing in line and that why she almost laughed a few times while he was cashing us out. Well, I suppose it was nice, Even though it wasn't the guy I've been noticing, This guy was nice, And he wasn't a bad looking guy (This wasn't the first time I've noticed him look at me before, lol,) so it's quite flattering, And yesterday i had this old woman walk up to me in a store while i was in line and tell me "You are Beautiful! And your hair is so beautiful and long!" lol, I call my hair "Circus hair" because almost every day i get people who say "Your hair is so long!" and "How long did it take you to grow that hair!?" lmao. Well, i guess I'm done. Bye!
September 4th, 2008 at 08:35am