If anyone of my readers care than please look here and anyone that can help me out.

I'm probaly not going to get any feed back on how anyone feels about this but I hope I do.
I decided to delet my Jason Voorhees fanfiction it was a good idea at first but my ideas of what to do now have run out and I don't like writing fan fiction as I used to. I've grown out of it and tired of trying to make fanfiction. I'd much rather stick to originals plus I have a new idea for a original and I think much better indeed than the first so please see what I've thought of.

This is the beginning of what I would put in the info section of the story part where the chapters are.

"Imagination one of the most powerful things a person could use. For me it can be considered a deadly usage. That is if I ever get to use it to its full potential if I get that chance it could change or destroy the world. I used to be a normal every day teenage freshmen in High School with a loving family with its cons but it there were pros. My mind got worse with my imaginary worlds I had what some play say “snapped”. My family got concerned as well as my as my friends they tried to get me help. At least that is what I had been told by a powerful source before my life was twisted."

I had gotten the idea from the song Can you see me now, you'll find out more if I make this story happen. I just want to know if this sounds intresting and if you listen to the song that I had just said than it can give you more of an idea. Of course reading is a big part so I'd like to know if anyone would like to read this original story?

No good or good? I'd be thankfu for answers.
September 5th, 2008 at 12:04am