Stories updates!

I'll proof read INOIP (and all other updates ,sorry if I didn't get to another story) tomorrow but for now,I am SOOO dead tired I am about to pass out.

Well I'm adding INOIP to my plethera of stories I have stored in my computer.
Along with my others,and some non-posted ones that I've decided to finish then post.

But,seeing as I'm a writing addict,my mom has loaded me with essays and reports (the joys of being homeschooled).
So I don't really have all the time I did in the summer to be on here,like,in the summer I had nothing to do whatsoever so I was writing and posting at least three times a-day.But since it's sophmore year and I neeeeeed to study and get my homework done before a sain time (its 10:30 pm now ugh) so I can wake up at 6 everymorning.

I loove writing and I looove hearing what y'all think of my stories! I know I know that I'm a dipshit for erasing all my other ones...I think I had one going with like...3 sequels? Yeah I think so...and then deleted it because of something my mom said about it..stupid stupid stupid.But yeah..I'm trying to re-create that....essence of that story right now,just with different characters and story titles.The one I'm re-creating with is Sammi Baker Gets Her Man,anyone remember that one?Loooong ass time ago it was.That had 3 sequels.Big loss on my part because I haven't gotten NEARLY as many readers since then.But I'm trying to re-create that..saga? through, Your Starless Eyes Remain and All The Things That We Could Be..Just with new characters and all.But I hope hope hope I get new readers! It means the woooorrrllldd to me!

OK I'm stopping babling now and off to bed.Thankfully tomorrow is friday and I get a light day of school,just turning in shitloads of essays and crap.

OH OH OH
A little updating schedule for the weekend/next week.
Saturday : I might update SOME stories in the morining but I'm off to Boston for a family party in the afternoon/night.
Sunday : Most likely a few updates on the stories I didn't get on Saturday.
Monday- Friday : Updates,only at night.Maybe one update per-day or a few a week.I don't know I'll play it by ear and post more when school starts getting into more of an actual pattern.But for right now its just stop and go.

OK

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO BYEBYE!!!
September 5th, 2008 at 04:43am