I think my crush might be gay!! lol

This cute guy, Short spiked hair, Glasses, Very nice smile.... And possibly gay, haha. This guy works at a store close by my house, And i kinda took an interest in him about 3 weeks back. I never spoke to him, I was a bit too shy at first, But recently (Yesterday) I spoke to him for the first time. When i approached the register he says "How are you today" In a quiet tone, and i said "Tired!" with a laugh and he's like "Me too." And starts talking about the store is probably gonna be busier over the next 3 days due to the hurricane possibly hitting us, And he said he was going to be working for the next 3 days. It wasn't there that i began to suspect he's gay, Cause we only talked for a moment. But today my mom had to go there, And of course he was there, And when i went to his register i pulled the whole "You look so familiar!" joke because i'd just seen him the day before.. so i thought he would get it (And also pick up on the fact that i was HITTING ON HIM!) lol, Well he's like "Did you go to viera?" in an almost too feminine voice. Then my mom steps in and says "She's picking on you because we just saw you yesterday." She laughs slightly. And he smiles. And i say something about i see you in here all the time because my mom comes in here almost every day to get coffee drinks. and he kind of laughs and says something. But i know what your thinking "Why do you think he's gay?" Well let me answer that.. #1, When i first walked up.. he seemed quite giggly with the bag-boy at his register, lol. #2, Feminine voice! #3, If he couldn't pick up the fact that i was hitting on him.. I just don't know what to think!! lmao. And #4, Even my mom kind of suspects that he is. Now, I'm not really sure if he is or not.. Maybe it's just my imagination, But i just kinda get the feeling that he is from talking to him and reading his body-language a little closer. It's cool though, I don't have anything against someone who's gay.. It just sucks a bit that the guy i was interested in is. But he seems like a nice guy so.. If he is gay.. He deserves a good guy, lol. And anyways.. There's this other guy who works at the store.. He's a nice looking guy himself, And let me tell you (THIS GUY IS STRAIGHT!) He's got a bit of a crush on me because every time i go in there his eyes are on me.. and he always smiles and makes eye contact with me.. So yeah, It's worth a shot, lol.
September 6th, 2008 at 01:41am