Gothic Fashion

• Queen of Suburbia

Queen of Suburbia (315)

:
    I just got this cute victorian style chocker the other day at an open air market that looks like this: http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/ec/a/AAAAC1IdIMQAAAAAAOyssQ.jpg?v=1283445529000
    I also saw a white Renaissance corset but it was more money than I had on me.
    June 1st, 2011 at 10:58pm
  • g r i m

g r i m (100)

:
    what is goth anyways? I've been called it
    anywho, I love being me, and if that's goth, I love it. I have black hair, wear all black/grey, loads of eyeliner (some days I go all natural though xD too lazy), listen to metal and all that stuff, and love creepy stuff like graveyards and crows (seriously, I see them everywhere! one came up to me once...it was awesome)
    August 19th, 2011 at 10:05am
  • the fiddling imp

the fiddling imp (150)

:
    I wouldn't class myself as 'goth' but I do love the style and try to incorporate it into my wardrobe :3 Also, just bought some awesome demonia boots for cheap - winnn
    October 17th, 2012 at 08:44pm
  • TheCorpseGentleman

TheCorpseGentleman (100)

:
    I love it, personally. It holds a special place in my heart and is a big part of my life due to it being my style... I don't really go over the top, in my opinion. About as dressed up as I get is teasing up my deathawk ( a fluffy version of the mohawk style), putting on my favorite Demonia platforms (the transformer ones), a collared shirt,a vest, and some interesting pants. My style tends to be a mix of gentleman and deathrock (thus, my username), though, so I do have an affinity for rips, if done in the right way and place.I do have my lazy days, though, lately, when I'm sure I look stupid in just a hoodie and my boots. I don't like white foundation, but I guess some people can pull it off. I have seen a few who looked good with it on, suprisingly. I'm fond of the cybergoth look, too, but I'd have to have alot of cash to pull that off. The locks are so expensive! A friend of mine really pulls off the romantic style, also. I guess it just depends on the dedication and the availability of items.
    December 27th, 2012 at 07:38pm
  • cosmic pixel

cosmic pixel (100)

:
    I love it. I don't really dress like that anymore because the way I was doing it looked incredibly immature and the makeup started to be kind of a hassle. Especially that one time when I shaved my eyebrows; I had to get up super early every morning just to paint my eyebrows on so I could look normal, and then I had to do a full face of makeup in order for THAT to look normal. I've just kind of realized that I like going weeks at a time with no makeup and natural brows look better on me. I love how everyone else pulls it off though; I think it's beautiful. ♥
    May 10th, 2013 at 09:10pm
  • VixL

VixL (100)

:
    Task Manager
    I always wanted to try it back in middle school and High school but never did. However, I finally did buy my first tube of black lipstick, so now I just wear that whenever I want to Wednesday Addam’s my look lol Along with my fake nose ring and septum piercings lol But I do wish I would have went all out gothic back in my teenage days lol
    February 23rd, 2018 at 02:50pm