:
    BAP LOE tour 2014 & Vixx upcoming NYC concert
    November 10th, 2014 at 03:32pm
  • faster.

faster. (300)

:
    BringMeTheFuentes:
    Bury the hatchet tour with Falling In Reverse and Escape The Fate
    I wish I had seen this one, too! Though I've seen both bands, ETF multiple times, it would have been sweet to see them do the older ETF songs together. Plus, my ex won a vocal contest ETF did when Craig first joined and sang "The Flood" live with them in Vegas, so a lot of the time he's able to get us on the guest list and Craig will let us chill on the bus and shit, so possibly could have met FIR and the members of ETF I haven't met yet, too. Can't beat that! Unfortunately my ex/bandmate has really been slacking on basically everything and hasn't done anything to get us into shows or anything like that in a few years. If he would just leave his horrible prostitute girlfriend and dedicate himself to the band and use his damn connections then maybe WE could be on the next awesome tour, but that's besides the point [/endslightlyofftopicrant]. but yes, would have loved to have caught that tour!

Also, like someone else said, Sex Pistols! Any show, but in particular the Anarchy tour that was mostly canceled, because if I remember correctly I believe the Clash and The Damned were also on that tour, and the controversy surrounding it would have been exciting, too, in my eyes. Seeing The Clash at all in the 70's/early 80's would have been AMAZING, too. Sex Pistols were my favorite growing up, but The Clash have become a more of a favorite for me nowadays. Any of those old school punk shows in the 70's would have been awesome to see, really.
    December 14th, 2014 at 06:26pm
  • crldnvrs

crldnvrs (125)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    @ faster.
    I actually saw Falling In Reverse, and I met them! I got a mini poster my best friend Mari made me signed! :3 I had the biggest crush on Ronnie XD now I'm a Max guy. :3
    December 14th, 2014 at 06:56pm
  • faster.

faster. (300)

:
    BringMeTheFuentes:
    @ faster.
    I actually saw Falling In Reverse, and I met them! I got a mini poster my best friend Mari made me signed! :3 I had the biggest crush on Ronnie XD now I'm a Max guy. :3
    That's what's up! I love Max, too. I was bummed to find out he wasn't in FIR anymore just a few weeks before I saw them with BVB last month :( Though I did see him with ETF a few times. I've never met anyone in FIR, but would love to meet Jacky! Well, any of them really, but Jacky in particular. I've met Craig and Monte from ETF. Craig a couple times and have actually hung out with him, hit gf gabby, some of the guys from Alesana, Tony from Mest, and some other people. This was less than a week after Max passed out onstage and was sent home, so he wasn't around to meet on that tour, though I feel like if he were still there he would have been on the party bus with us vs the other bus where Monte and Robert like to chill and relax.
    December 14th, 2014 at 08:34pm
  • Teddi Manni

Teddi Manni (100)

:
    The original Flyleaf with Lacey Sturm as lead singer.

But she is still rocking out and making her own songs, so maybe I'll see her in concert someday!
    December 14th, 2014 at 08:46pm