Mibba’s 'New Beginnings' Writing Contest
Starting this month, Mibba and the Mibba Magazine will team up to host monthly, site-wide, writing contests.
Each month, a group of Mibba Magazine members and Mibba staff will post a new writing contest (in the writing contest forum), collect and read entries, and vote on their favorites. In the end, the story with the most votes will be announced the winners.
To kick things off, we’ll be starting with a short story writing contest - with the topic New beginnings.
Write a short story (1000 words or less) that encompasses the theme “New beginnings”
- All entries must be 1000 words or less.
- Entries can be any type (original fiction, fan fiction, or true-story), any genre, and any rating.
- No pre-writes allowed.
- Only one entry per person.
- Mibba’s writing guidelines and stories‘ rules excerpt from the comprehensive rule list must be followed.
To be announced.
All entries are due March 22 , 2012.
Submit a link to your completed story in a post here.
Winners will be announced on April 1, 2012.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here.
- Katie-Kat - The 18th Promise
- StarAngel171565 - Getting Out and Starting Over
- iMadCat - A Sudden Change of Heart
- Avenged_Forever1294 - New Beginnings Bring New Life
- SweetVendetta94 - Leaving This World
- Skitsgurl - Falling
- o valencia!
- Emmelz Liebe - Waiting For Your Call
- More Ripples Fool
- Long Ago It Must Be
- darkfallenangel - Kooky Passion
- crashcouture - A New Beginning
- Daydreamer09 - Watching the Football
- transparent hearts.
- LDW Choice - A New Beginning in an Old Place
- chemical romantics.
- niall horan;
- FreakyScarecrow - Puritan
- little bunny foo foo
- Claudya - Letting Go
- godless angel.
- M I K A - Off My Shoulders
- FairyFeller - The Fault
March 3rd, 2012 at 05:33am