General Q & A #16

• nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15230)

:
    Admin
    I've been having an issue on-and-off with my iPod Classic lately and I was wondering if anybody else knew of a quick fix as I've had this thing for years and I'd rather not get rid of it unless I absolutely have to. I'm listening to music and it'll randomly pause the music. If it's locked, I unlock it and the music turns back on. If it's unlocked, I need to lock it and unlock it before the music will come on. It's happened once or twice in the past but it's happened at least nine times in the past 20 minutes alone and I can't figure out what's causing it. I did a quick Google search and couldn't find anything. Anybody got any ideas? I'm tempted to take it to the Apple Store but I know they'll just try and sell me a newer iPod and honestly, I need one with the 160GB memory on it and I haven't seen any of the new ones coming out with that capacity so any help would be greatly appreciated!
    October 19th, 2016 at 10:04pm
  • cannibal.

cannibal. (145)

:
    October 30th, 2016 at 05:49am
  • disenchantments.

disenchantments. (100)

:
    Nevermind~!
    November 11th, 2016 at 01:59am
  • Iron Man.

Iron Man. (885)

:
    Magazine Staff
    Is anyone else experiencing a slow loading time for Mibba while on the full site? I'm on my phone atm but it loads fine on my phone but loads slowly on my laptop. And I'm using Google chrome. I'm going to check other browsers I have to see if the problem carries over.
    April 4th, 2017 at 06:09pm
  • This.Useless.Heart.

This.Useless.Heart. (115)

:
    Can we use the Story Pimping Thread to promote a series/collection or can we only use it for individual stories? Like can I make a post promoting my ongoing series or do I just have to do a post/posts about an individual story of the series?
    May 4th, 2017 at 05:26am
  • Audrey T

Audrey T (6730)

:
    Admin
    This.Useless.Heart.:
    Can we use the Story Pimping Thread to promote a series/collection or can we only use it for individual stories? Like can I make a post promoting my ongoing series or do I just have to do a post/posts about an individual story of the series?
    You can promote a series/collection too.
    May 4th, 2017 at 05:59am
  • This.Useless.Heart.

This.Useless.Heart. (115)

:
    @ Audrey T
    Thanks! I'll definitely be doing that later then!

I have another question that's sort of related. When I go to that collection it looks like the stories in it are listed out of order. I think it is from where I forgot to mark one of the first ones as completed and recently fixed that. Is there any way to fix the order of the stories when someone views the collection? Because I want readers to know the correct order; the way it is ordered now, it won't make any sense. Confused
    May 4th, 2017 at 04:41pm
  • the god of thunder.

the god of thunder. (300)

:
    nvm 8 months later
    May 21st, 2017 at 12:04pm