Kimi Ootori

Hikaru Hitachiin
    Aika Kakahashi

Kyoya Ootori
    October 26th, 2014 at 12:10pm
  • never sleep.

never sleep. (100)

:
    Club had only just started and Kyoya, as usual unless he had a guest, was working on his laptop, concentrated on getting as much done as he could manage to. The club was as busy as usual and he kept his gaze focused on the screen. He lifted his gaze for a moment, scanning the room to make sure that everybody was doing as they were supposed to.
    Kimi was waiting outside the club room for her older brother. She had only just gotten back from studying in America for a year the week before, though she had missed her brother and her friends, Hikaru and Kaoru, dearly, but hadn't gotten to spend much time with any of them due to the club. She didn't really mind, though.
    November 3rd, 2014 at 12:23am
  • Frankie;

Frankie; (100)

:
    @ momentai.
    Akia was in the club, looking around. She sat alone as all the other girls crowded around the hosts. She looked over and saw Kyoya at the computer. "Hi Kyoya" she called out, blushing a bit as she got up walking over to him. Kyoya was her friend kimi's older brother.

Hikaru got bored and walked out, smiling when he saw his friend Kimi. He thought she was so beautiful. He wouldn't admit it though especially to her brother. "Hey Kimi. What are you doing out here? You can come in you know"
    November 7th, 2014 at 02:34am
  • never sleep.

never sleep. (100)

:
    Kyoya blinked at hearing a familiar voice and looked up from his work, spotting Aika. "Hello, Aika," he greeted gently. The girl was easily attractive, he could admit that to himself. But conversation wasn't the easiest for him. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Or, maybe she hadn't been there long enough to get bored; who knew?
    Kimi was mildly surprised to hear the familiar voice and smiled as she looked over at him. "Oh, I'm just waiting on Kyoya," she told him gently, "I don't really want to get in the way of the club activities." Plus, she always felt awkward watching Hikaru flirt with other girls.
    November 7th, 2014 at 02:45am
  • Frankie;

Frankie; (100)

:
    Akia smiled at Kyoya. "Yeah" she said softly, blushing a bit. She thought Kyoya was handsome and nice. "Don't you go talk to the girls?" she asked softly

Hikaru smiled at Kimi. "Well I got bored so I came out here. Do you want to go somewhere else?" he asked. "Kyoya has some work to do and he is probably going to be there for awhile". It really was just an excuse to spend more time with her.
    November 11th, 2014 at 04:00pm
  • never sleep.

never sleep. (100)

:
    "Every now and then," Kyoya said with a subtle nod. "But most think I'm a bit.. stand-offish, I suppose." And, maybe he was. On occasion. But it wasn't like he would openly admit that.
    "Ah, but don't you have to deal with guests with Kaoru?" Kimi asked, blinking with surprise as she stared at her friend. She didn't want him to get in trouble with Kyoya for ditching, after all.
    November 17th, 2014 at 06:12am
  • Frankie;

Frankie; (100)

:
    Akia smiled. "I would think girls would find that adorable. You are also handsome" she said blushing.

Hikaru smiled. "Not really I don't have to plus he kind of stole the show today and I don't mind really the girls were kind of boring" he said.
    November 18th, 2014 at 06:35pm
  • never sleep.

never sleep. (100)

:
    Kyoya blinked, turning his attention to the girl. It surprised him to hear her say that, to say the least. "Is that what you think?" he asked with curiosity.
    Kimi couldn't help but to laugh quietly in response and nodded. "Well, I'm not too surprised with that knowledge," she mused with a grin.
    December 1st, 2014 at 06:15am
  • Frankie;

Frankie; (100)

:
    Akira blushed a bit and nodded. "Yes I do"

Hikaru smiled. "So what should we go do?" he asked, wanting to spend alone time with her.
    December 11th, 2014 at 03:53pm
  • AnfisaKater

AnfisaKater (100)

:
    @ babylon.
    babylon.:
    Club had only just started and Kyoya, as usual unless he had a guest, was working on his laptop, concentrated on getting as much done as he could manage to. The club was as busy as usual and he kept his gaze focused on the screen. He lifted his gaze for a moment, scanning the room to make sure that everybody was doing as they were supposed to.
    Kimi was waiting outside the club room for her older brother. She had only just gotten back from studying in America for a year the week before, though she had missed her brother and her friends, Hikaru and Kaoru, dearly, but hadn't gotten to spend much time with any of them due to the club. She didn't really mind, though.
    Untimely coming out from the learning process happens with students who study poorly or communicate poorly with people. Studying in another city, and even more so when living in another country is a difficult task for each person, so many people can leave school earlier than the deadline. A coming out from studying due to the fact that a student cannot cope with studies in this educational institution says that the student is weak in terms of education, but the coming out from studying due to the fact that the student could not find contact with people suggests that this student has difficulties with getting used to the new team or that the team was inadequate. In any case, every student who leaves his or her hometown or even leaves his or her home country in order to go to study in another city or another country needs not only moral support but also support with doing homework with which the college essay writing service Paperial.com will help to cope. Each student who travels from one city to another or from a land-based country to another is under severe stress due to which he or she is unable to cope with homework. A student who has left his or her hometown or a student who has left his or her home country can find moral comfort by calling his or her family and calls to his or her friends, and can also find help in the educational process, by purchasing an essay or other papers from the site that I recommended above!
    February 25th, 2019 at 10:35am
  • MaryERussell

MaryERussell (100)

:
    I am also a member of my college host club and now I am thinking of becoming head of my club as everybody wants me to be the head of their club. Well, today I have been looking for some essay writing service and I come to know about the https://legit-essay-writing.services/reviews where I can read reviews of the writing services and can choose a service by my self. You should also try it if you need a good service which can give you the best suggestions for your writing work.
    March 28th, 2020 at 05:47pm
  • NikkiTok

NikkiTok (100)

:
    @ AnfisaKater
    You know I also use this service and I'm satisfied with the papers they write! I found this service when I was reading reviews on top paper writing services. I found out that this company has rather high rating from their customers, it seems legit, and all their users are satisfied with the papers paperial service provides, and the grades the customers get for their works indicate that the service is reliable.
    April 18th, 2020 at 08:08pm
  • PercyBeavers

PercyBeavers (100)

:
    I also use similar services, but I'm very attentive to the choice of the company. I read reviews of people who used it, all the pros and cons, for me it is important. On the best essay writing service in usa always can read reviews on decent companies. You can compare prices and read about all the advantages and disadvantages. It helps me with choosing an option that suits my requirements.
    May 30th, 2020 at 11:22pm