Mibba Magazine's Secret Santa 2015

• abigail.

abigail. (400)

:
    Bibliophile

Hey there, Mibbians!

We are officially in Santa season, and there's no better way to kick it off than a good ol' round of Secret Santa! Here, you'll fill out the form below, leave it in the comments, and be matched with another Mibbian. From there, you'll write a one shot based on the information given, and gift it to your assigned Mibbian. It's a secret, of course, so don't spill who you're writing for!

The Rules

- Follow Mibba's guidelines.
    - To keep it fair, I ask that each entry reaches at least 1,000 words.
    - No pre-writes. Each participant wants something fresh, new, and custom :)
    - Everybody has their own personal preference for what they will and won't read or write, so depending on your personal preferences, you'll be matched with someone who closely lines up with you.
    - You can choose if you want one or two gifts, but that means you have to be willing to write two in return.

Deadlines
    There is no deadline to sign up.

- Deadline to submit your story is December 23rd.

All current participants will be paired by 12/15/15

The Form

Fill this out and leave it in the comments, and you'll be paired with someone!

Name:
    Love Interest(s): Since this is typically a fanfiction event, the options are endless; book characters, movie characters, actors, musicians, etc.
    Inspiration: This could be a song, prompt, image, whatever you prefer - really only applicable if there is a certain theme you want your secret santa to follow
    Preferred Rating:
    Triggers
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing:
    Anything Else:

If there’s anything that I missed, please let me know. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me. But for now, happy writing!

Participants
    • Bee-Gee
    •BringMeTheFuentes
    • EmzyStilinski
    • nearly witches.
    • swell
    • Katie Mosing
    • leopold fitz
    • dawn of light
    • losing control
    • Kukilein;
    • bellamy blake
    • ForensicFuentes
    • villa rosie
    • lily hughes.
    • Lee Hi;
    • Shayney92
    • samrway
    • Rue.
    • aubree james.
    • FearTheMotionless
    • Octavia Blake
    • cobra bubbles;
    • Hannah Gray
    • Dallas Bryher
    • The-Obsessive-Oz
    • jalexbarakarthexists
    • writtenasrae
    • ZackyEffingVengeance
    • Jingle Bell Phil.
    • Magictodo
    December 1st, 2015 at 12:37am
  • Bee-Gee

Bee-Gee (100)

:
    I'll fill out in a bit, on my way home from work :) (Just want to mark it so I'll remember)
    December 1st, 2015 at 02:04am
  • abigail.

abigail. (400)

:
    Bibliophile
    @ Bee-Gee
    Take your time!
    December 1st, 2015 at 02:33am
  • crldnvrs

crldnvrs (125)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    Name: Richy or Rachel (I'm Genderqueer)
    Love Interest(s): Noah Foster (MTV's Scream) or Audrey Jensen (MTV's Scream)
    Inspiration: "What's your favorite scary movie?"
    Preferred Rating: R
    Triggers: nothing really.
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: rape.
    Anything Else: My request can be funny or scary. It's the famous quote from my all-time favorite movie: Scream. So I'll be grateful for either or :) and I'm willing to write more than one! Also, thank you! :)
    December 1st, 2015 at 03:17am
  • EmzyStilinski

EmzyStilinski (100)

:
    Name:Ema(emzy)
    Love Interest(s): Oliver Queen from Arrow.Any person from Mayday Parade, All Time Low. Patty Walters or Ben from As it Is, Stiles, Liam, or Parrish from Teen Wolf. Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, (Vloggers). My OTPs are Troyler, Saspar Leeman, Jalex. Olicity. Me and Patty Walters...
    Inspiration: only if you want but You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift is in my head.
    Preferred Rating: Any but if it goes over Rated R, the explicit has to be believable.
    Triggers NO RAPE OR ABUSE.
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Cant have rape or abuse. I can do self harm to an extent.
    Anything Else:
    I am usually up for any fandom. I love slash. Animals make me happy. Drama fuels my fire. I have a lot of crushes. All Time Low is probs my fav band. Rian Dawson is life. And to my secret santa, I love you to pieces!
    December 1st, 2015 at 04:05am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15230)

:
    Admin
    Name: Victoria
    Love Interest(s): Dallon Weekes from Panic! at the Disco or David Desrosiers from Simple Plan. Love me some bassists.
    Inspiration: If you could use this song, then that'd be awesome but don't sweat it if it doesn't work!
    Preferred Rating: R or below.
    Triggers: N/A
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: No slash, incest, m-preg. Pretty chill with anything else!
    Anything Else: Just thank you, I guess! Cute
    December 1st, 2015 at 11:37pm
  • swell

swell (150)

:
    Name: Alex
    Love Interest(s): Niall Horan OR Justin Bieber OR Caspar Lee
    Inspiration: Something happy / upbeat and if you’re up to it, I wouldn’t mind smut XD
    Preferred Rating: R / NC-17
    Triggers: None
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Incest, excessive gore / violence, rape
    Anything Else: TY IN ADVANCE
    December 2nd, 2015 at 03:33am
  • Katie Mosing

Katie Mosing (33815)

:
    Name: Katie
    Love Interest(s): Dylan O'Brien, James Sirius Potter II, Finnick Odair (basically, Dylan O'Brien gives me life)
    Inspiration: Something romantic! Here's this just for if you need something, but I would be happy with anything!
    Preferred Rating: R or NC17
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: N/A
    Anything Else: You da bomb!
    December 2nd, 2015 at 03:36am
  • raja sahara

raja sahara (100)

:
    Name: Raveena
    Love Interest(s): Preferably Iain de Caestecker but since not a lot of people know him I would also be okay with Sirius Black or Zayn Malik Cute
    Inspiration: anything cute and romantic that would make me squee into a pillow OR anything angsty and hot and smutty lmfao
    Preferred Rating: R or NC-17
    Triggers: none
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: incest, rape, or m-preg
    Anything Else: I'm excited OMGYES
    December 2nd, 2015 at 05:40am
  • dawn of light

dawn of light (100)

:
    Name: Samantha ;; nickname: Sam
    Love Interest(s): Imma be straight up fangirl and say Harry Styles, Dylan O'Brien, Daniel Sharman, Jack Falahee or Devon Bostick Happy face
    Inspiration: Something romantic or fluffy lmfao of course you don't have to use this song but it just makes me feel like I'm in some romcom
    Triggers: Rape, incest or abuse.
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Self-harm, rape, incest, abuse, no no no
    Anything Else: please don't make me die
    THANK YOU, MY HOMIE, FOR DOING THIS OMGYES
    December 2nd, 2015 at 06:05am
  • losing control.

losing control. (4250)

:
    Board Moderator
    Name: Lizz
    Love Interest(s): Finn Collins (from The 100), Ron Weasley (HP), John O'Callaghan (singer for The Maine)
    Inspiration: This quote is cute af but I really just love anything fluffy and cute lmfao
    Preferred Rating: R is always a good time.
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Incest, rape
    Anything Else: thaaaanks tehe
    December 2nd, 2015 at 06:25am
  • SaraHorlyk

SaraHorlyk (100)

:
    Name: Sara
    Love Interest(s): Lars Eller (Montreal Canadiens), Max Pacioretty (Montreal Canadiens), Brandon Prust (Vancouver Canucks), Tyler Seguin (Dallas Stars), Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins) and Alex Ovechkin (Washington Capitals) - Actually just anything (ice)hockey related. - I also love Jude Law (actor)!
    Inspiration: Really just anything cute and fluffy - I'm a sucker for cliché over cute and romantic stories.lmfao
    Preferred Rating: R is always good - but everything's fine with me.
    Triggers: None.
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Icest, rape and slash.
    Anything Else: Just, thank you! Cute
    December 2nd, 2015 at 07:02pm
  • bellamy blake

bellamy blake (3280)

:
    Class of 2015
    Name: Kandi
    Love Interest(s): Bob Morley
    Inspiration: Any of these songs: "Bloom" by The Paper Kites, "Red Eye" by Vance Joy, "Dopamine" by Third Eye Blind, or Jasmine Thompson's version of "Rather Be" tehe
    Preferred Rating: I'm cool with anything, but I prefer to read and write NC-17
    Triggers: Self-harm, eating disorders
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Not really
    Anything Else: I love Secret Santa! And I'm more than willing to write more than one piece.
    December 2nd, 2015 at 10:41pm
  • LiveRandom

LiveRandom (100)

:
    Name: Caroline (or Eva)
    Love Interest(s): William Beckett (The Academy Is..), Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides), Captain America, Bucky Barnes
    Inspiration: Anything really
    Preferred Rating: Anything
    Triggers: Needles, hospitals
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Rape, self-harm, lots of gore, incest, m-preg, anything with needles or hospitals
    Anything Else: This is my first time doing a fanfiction Secret Santa. Thank you to my Secret Santa!
    December 3rd, 2015 at 03:09am
  • ForensicFuentes

ForensicFuentes (100)

:
    Name: Lexi
    Love Interest(s): Anyone from All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Twenty One Pilots, Tyler Carter, Crown The Empire, the rest of Issues, etc. Anyone from that music scene, really. My OTP's are Jalex, Kellic, Jardougall, Joshler, etc.
    Inspiration: the All Time Low album Dirty Work (as a whole, no specific song. Just do with it what you will, or pick a specific song if you want! Up to you!)
    Preferred Rating: PG-13 or R
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Rape, incest, abuse
    Anything Else: I gave the whole album as inspiration because there's so many different themes and ideas on the album and I think that it could help play on some cool ideas! ALSO I REALLY WANT TO DO TWO.
    December 3rd, 2015 at 03:23am
  • villa rosie

villa rosie (100)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    Name: Haley
    Love Interest(s): Damon Albarn, Bono, Harry Styles, Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Logan Lerman, Dylan O'Brien, Brad Pitt, Tom Riddle Jr., Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, Finnick Odair, etc.
    Inspiration: Any song by Coldplay (but it doesn't have to be- I'm pretty open) Cute
    Preferred Rating: PG-13 or NC-17
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: smut (I laugh too much at it Shifty)
    Anything Else: This is my first Mibba-Secret-Santa, so I'm pumped! And thanks to all that put this together and who I'll get paired with!
    December 3rd, 2015 at 04:07am
  • error404

error404 (950)

:
    Name: Natalia
    Love Interest(s): John O'Callaghan
    Inspiration: any song from The Maine would be nice, but you do you! Romance is the best part of Johno fanfics hihi
    Preferred Rating: none
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: slash, incest, rape, abuse and all those gory things
    Anything Else: thank you v much! I cannot wait to read it and melt and fangirl and just love it! Cute
    December 3rd, 2015 at 09:03am
  • Lee Hi;

Lee Hi; (285)

:
    Name: Katie
    Love Interest(s): Tom Hiddleston, Tom Felton (Draco), Zuko, (Avatar: The Last Airbender), Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong.
    Inspiration: I would also prefer an original fic but I'm okay with fanfiction too. I'm not really into reading something that's all about romance. I prefer something faster paced, like a mystery, etc.
    Preferred Rating: PG-13-R
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Abuse, incest, rape, self-harm, slash
    Anything Else: I'd really like to be paired with someone who wants an original fiction. If not, I'd prefer someone who wants something in these fandoms: My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Harry Potter, Fall Out Boy, One Piece, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Marvel (movies), and Batman (movies). I'm not comfortable writing about a fandom I know nothing about. I also prefer to not write a romance.

Thanks again!
    December 3rd, 2015 at 02:30pm
  • Bee-Gee

Bee-Gee (100)

:
    Name: Brittany but I also go by Bee or Nixie.
    Love Interest(s): I usually read Jalex (All Time Low) and Rydon's (Panic at the Disco) slashes, but my love is for Original boyxboy, though if you're more comfortable doing Original girlxboy I read a lot of those too.
    Inspiration: I love sick and twisted stuff, like the show American Horror Story, so if you can shock me that's a huge bonus.
    Triggers: Nothing really, I'm up for anything
    Anything you're not comfortable reading/writing: Same as above, I'm up for anything.
    Anything Else: Though I love horrific and mind twisting things I do enjoy a really good fluffy romance. Details and using the senses are huge for me so if you can make me feel any major emotions I'll be one happy reader! :D

Finally able to post this lol!
    December 3rd, 2015 at 04:01pm
  • Shayney92

Shayney92 (100)

:
    NaNoWriMo 2015
    Name: Shayne
    Love Interest(s): The scooby Doo gang, The chanels from Scream Queens, The buffy gang, The halliwell sisters from Charmed, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Anne Hathaway, Dylan O'Brien, Josh Hutcherson, Jack Falahee

Inspiration: A murder Mystery with any combination of my love interests would be awesome! I would love comedy I love laughing and if you want chuck in some cheesy romantic moments!

Preferred Rating: I don't really have one.

Triggers: nothing really

Anything you're not comfortable reading: Self harm (Like you can mention it but don't make it explicitly detailed)

Anything you're not comfortable writing: Band fics, and anything really sexually explicit.

Anything Else: Have fun and thank you and merry Christmas! xxx
    December 3rd, 2015 at 04:26pm