Currently Playing

• B e l l e

B e l l e (100)

:
    What are you guys currently playing?

I'm currently working on Pokemon Moon on my 3DS as well as playing some Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I'm also going through my second play through of Life is Strange (my best friend recommended the game and I got hooked. I am obsessed.) on PC.
    February 28th, 2017 at 05:11am
  • ebrietas

ebrietas (100)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    Currently I am mostly playing Overwatch and Sims 4 (PS4 for Overwatch, PC for Sims 4). I have been playing FFXV, but I tend to go through spells and drop it for a while before picking it back up again... I also really need to finish Bloodborne and Skyrim at some point.
    March 5th, 2017 at 11:13pm
  • Sailor Moon Hina

Sailor Moon Hina (885)

:
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Pokemon Moon for 3ds and Pokemon Yellow on the 3ds virtual console.
    April 6th, 2017 at 11:01pm
  • matt murdock

matt murdock (100)

:
    Mass Effect 2 on PS3...I really should get back into Pokemon Moon and Monster Hunter Generations on my 3DS, though.
    April 7th, 2017 at 01:39am
  • Sailor Moon Hina

Sailor Moon Hina (885)

:
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Moon, and Life is Strange.
    March 5th, 2018 at 06:17pm
  • RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR

RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR (135)

:
    We recently bought the new PlayStation 4 RV and we are playing a lot of amazing VR games, specially horror ones such as Until Dawn 2: Rush of Blood. Also, I'm hooked with Sims 4 on the Xbox One S.
    March 20th, 2018 at 04:17am
  • Cheye13

Cheye13 (100)

:
    This will definitely sound lame, but when I was young I was obsessed with the Pirates of the Caribbean Online mmorpg that Disney ran and promoted. I subscribed to it for years and I was so heartbroken when Disney decided to shut it down. BUT in the last few years, fans of the game have recreated and relauched it and it's finally out of beta and open to the public and just about back to where it was when Disney shut it down and... I might be hooked again. Shifty
    May 10th, 2018 at 05:41pm