Login Issues with Facebook

• raybansandcoffee

raybansandcoffee (100)

:
    So I've had a story that I've been posting on one of the mini-sites (harrystylesfanfiction.com) that I am literally two chapters away from finishing and it's a HUGE story that's taken several years to write. But suddenly after 3 years of logging in to the site my facebook re-routes so many times that it won't get me in. Facebook is the only thing I have connected to it currently. Is there anyway to get access to that account so I can post the last two chapters of this story and give it an end? I've tried logging in to the sister-sites that connect to that one (onedirectionfanfiction.org, niallhoranfanfiction.com, etc. and nothing is working).
    April 2nd, 2017 at 07:11am
  • She Said Poptarts

She Said Poptarts (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    @ raybansandcoffee
    I just tried logging into the site with my facebook account and it's not letting me as well. I think it might be a glitch Think unfortunately, none of us has access to the mini-sites so we can't do anything about it. Dujo, the owner, hasn't been active much so I don't think it'll be fixed until he comes back... it's been a couple of years Sad

I'm sorry. I do suggest searching for your username and story so you can save all of your story's content, and then logging in using your Mibba account and reposting it. I know that the Mibba log-in accounts still work!
    April 4th, 2017 at 11:40pm
  • raybansandcoffee

raybansandcoffee (100)

:
    @ She Said Poptarts
    Thanks so much for trying! I finally gave up and just created a new username to post the last two chapters and posted them on Mibba as well. I appreciate that you tried to see. I even started attempting some of the other sites as well. Hopefully some day it will get worked out, until then I've got it here. :)
    April 5th, 2017 at 04:13am