Calli and Effy's Graphics

• EmptySighsAndWine

EmptySighsAndWine (100)

:
    Hello, I'd really like a signature if you guys are still making them. I've had mine for quite a while and I'd really appreciate it.

Lyrics/text?:

The song the lyrics are from is a song called Fun from Sycamour. If there are any emphasis on words that you may need to use for inspiration, the song is really great if you're interested in the rock genre.

But if you make me feel like a god
    I'll make you walk like one
    Get your hands up to the sun, if you think you're the one
    So professional, all work and no fun
    Now you’re feeling like a stranger

Colours / Mood:

I really like the color scheme I have now with the gradient of light purples and blues.

Here is a bit of inspiration I found on a website that has the codes for it. Here are the the purples; I like the thistle, plum, orchid, mediumorchid, medium purple, and the darkviolet. For the blues I like the colors powder blue, light steel blue, corn flower blue, and the royal blue. Feel free to add any other colors that you think would fit well.

Specifics:

I honestly really don't have any specifics besides just a few emphasis on some words if you listen to the song, or just looking at the lyrics if you think they fit well. Feel free to do whatever you want with it because I'll love anything that you guys end up doing with it.

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it.
    December 30th, 2018 at 10:40pm
  • Brittt

Brittt (100)

:
    I'm back! tehe

Type: Blog Layout
    Colors/Mood: Light colors.
    Images: this? unless you find something with Michael Kors that looks better.
    Font and alignment: any font works fine!
    Extra, extra!: thank you so much!
    Private or Public: public
    Wingardium: Leviosa!
    January 2nd, 2019 at 09:35pm
  • sun spirit

sun spirit (120)

:
    Magazine Staff
    Hey! I would love to request a story layout!!

Type: Story
    Colours/Mood: Definitely a darker mood. Black, grays, overall bleak. Color is good, but I'd stick to darker ones. Nothing bright like pink, yellow, or orange.
    Images*: This picture please!
    Font and alignment: I prefer times new roman for a font and usually don't go smaller than 15 in size to keep it easy to read. Alignment doesn't matter much to me. Center or left is usually what I use. Ideally, I'd love whatever colors are used to tie in with the picture I gave (like the background could be that dark gray/blue of the trees maybe).
    Extra, extra!: This story starts off with a description of a prisoner being brought out to be hung, but courtesy demands that she's able to give last words before that happens. So she does and decides to talk about her life and what led to her being arrested in a horrible prison where her eyes were gouged out.
    Private or public: Public is fine!!

Thank you so much ahead of time! Cute
    January 8th, 2019 at 12:45am
  • zacky vee;

zacky vee; (200)

:
    Story Link: no link yet
    Title: Smoke
    Size: whatever works best
    Main characters: Zacky (any picture of him is fine, really) || Girl
    Other images: smoke, possibly?
    Additional text: none
    Colours / Mood: nothing specific color-wise, except maybe that I don't want it super dark?
    Extra, extra!: I'm sort of using this song as the overall mood for the story
    Wingardium: leviosa

Colors/Mood: Same as banner :)
    Font and alignment: Times New Roman, size 15 font and center-aligned, please and thank you
    Extra, extra!: nothing!
    Private or Public: Public is fine
    Wingardium: leviosa
    January 29th, 2019 at 09:01am
  • Nyctophilia.

Nyctophilia. (100)

:
    Can I please request a story layout?

Layout Form:

Colours/Mood: Black, gray, lavender if possible.

Images*: picture

Font and alignment: Center, normal size, and the font georgia or times. Font color black and background lavender if possible, if not then gray.

Extra, extra!: story is my MC moving to Boston to escape her abusive ex boyfriend and trying to live a normal life but ends up falling in love with Murphy MacManus (The Boondock Saints movie)

Private or public: public is fine.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about layouts so if there's adjustments that need to be made that's fine. Thank you, I hope I read the status right that this was open
    February 6th, 2019 at 09:01pm