• pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    June 2nd, 2019 at 06:46am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @HarleyQuinn2016

“Bye hyungs’! Have fun!” Zelo waved goodbye to his band mates as they all left the dorm. He was finally going to have the place to himself.

He made himself some breakfast and then decided to catch up on some anime. He had texted his boyfriend to see if he was free to come over, but as usual, Kenji declined.

After watching some anime for a while, Zelo decided to play video games which didn’t last long before he decided to take a nap. When he woke up from his nap, he was still bored. He knew of a way to get Kenji’s attention.

Kenji had bought him a heart shaped glass dildo for Christmas last year and Zelo never used it, until today. He got himself set up to film a video of himself masturbating and fucking himself with the dildo.

It didn’t take long for his moans to get louder, echoing through out the empty dorm, as his orgasm hit, his cum getting onto his hand, thighs and even some shooting onto the camera lens of his phone.

He pulled the dildo out of his ass, before laying on his back, his breathy whimpers as he tried to calm himself down. Cum was still trailing down his pale legs like raindrops on a window, and it took him about ten minutes to compose himself enough to grab his phone and end the video.

He quickly opened his text messages, clicking the first message, without bothering to read the name, and attaching the video from his photo gallery.

He pressed send and sat his phone on the dresser as he pulled himself up, going to the bathroom to clean up.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 07:15am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    Daehyun nearly dropped his phone when he opened the video and saw that. He quickly turned it when people turned to stare at him. He apologized before walking out of the room and watching it. This was not meant for them.

The others thought the same thing but they watched it anyway. It was erotic. They couldn’t stop it.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 07:25am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo finished his shower before going back to his room and grabbing his phone. He frowned when he seen that Kenji hadn’t replied but was clearly online.

He headed down to the kitchen to make some ramen while he texted his boyfriend.

Zelo: baby, did you get my video?
    Kenji: what video?
    Zelo: I made a video for you
    Kenji: I didn’t get a video. You probably sent it to one of your other boyfriends’
    Zelo: :/ Kenji, I don’t have anyone other than you, you know that. I love you.
    Kenji: I have to go. If you want to send the video again, I’ll watch it.

Zelo finished making his ramen before taking it to the living room and sitting down. His phone vibrated again, and he was going to ignore it when he seen it was from the group chat with his hyungs.

His eyes went wide at the text message and that’s when he realized he sent the video to his group chat instead of his boyfriend.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 07:44am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    Himchan was the first to text after watching the video, ‘I don’t think that was meant for us. Was it Zelo? That was meant for Kenji.’
    June 2nd, 2019 at 07:49am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo felt like crying. His whole body shook as he looked at the text from Himchan. He was such an idiot sometimes.

Yes...I’m sorry hyungs...I should have paid more attention to the name..

How was he going to face them when they returned home later?
    June 2nd, 2019 at 07:51am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    ‘Zelo don’t apologize. That was really hot,’ Himchan responded.

‘I agree,’ Daehyun sent.

Youngjae was smirking as he replied, ‘what Channie said.’

‘You turned me on Zelo,’ Jongup texted.

‘Me too,’ Yongguk replied last.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 07:54am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo looked at the texts, planning another apology, but being caught off guard by their responses.

W-What? Don’t say things like that...can we just pretend like I didn’t embarrass myself..

He wanted to throw his phone but a part of him wondered if what his hyungs said was true.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:00am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    ‘Zelo can you send another video to us?’ Himchan asked. The others agreed with Himchan’s question. Wanting to see more of what Zelo sent to them by accident. Best accident to ever happen.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:08am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo sent ‘....’ before sighing.

‘For real? I mean...I could but don’t you guys have meetings and other things to focus on? I don’t want to get you in trouble..’
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:13am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    ‘I don’t mind getting in trouble if I can see more of what you meant to send to kenji,’ Daehyun sent with a winky face emoji.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:17am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo blushed. ‘I-...okay...let me finish eating lunch first..’
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:20am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    ‘You do that,’ Youngjae sent.

‘I can’t wait to see more,’ Daehyun sent.

‘Neither can I,’ Jongup sent after Youngjae and Daehyun.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:21am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo continued eating and decided to send the video to Kenji anyways.

‘Can’t watch it, I’m busy.’

Was all Kenji responded. Zelo frowned. He had been with Kenji for three years and he still didn’t understand why he was always too busy for him.

He pushed the thought away as he finished his lunch. He took his bowl to the sink before going upstairs to his room.

He couldn’t believe he was about to send another video to his hyungs. This time he didn’t fuck himself with the dildo. He just masturbated, cumming a couple minutes after.

He quickly sent the video to the group chat before throwing his phone onto the bed.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:28am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup all replied with you are so hot, that was so hot, please more.

Himchan and Yongguk texted back that it was erotic and highly pleasurable to watch.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:32am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo spent the next four or five hours sending small clips of him either masturbating or fucking himself with a dildo or both at the same time, until he finally fell asleep around 7pm, when his hyungs were scheduled to come home.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:35am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    Youngjae bounced into his room. He went over and straddled Zelo, shaking him until he woke up, ‘that was so hot Zelo. You had me cum in my pants a few times.’
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:39am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

Zelo groaned, “hyung, get off of me...I’m sleepy.” He whined, but rolled over anyways, rubbing his eyes as he looked up at Youngjae. “I did?” He asked a moment later.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:42am
  • Sean and Kaycee

Sean and Kaycee (100)

:
    @ yongguk.
    ‘Yes you did. I watched the videos again on the way home and they got me hard again. See,’ he pushed himself against Zelo so the younger felt his hardened dick.
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:44am
  • pockyjr

pockyjr (100)

:
    @ HarleyQuinn2016

“I-i see..” Zelo said, swallowing the lump in his throat. “I’m glad you enjoyed them, hyung..”
    June 2nd, 2019 at 08:46am