___________________________________Image
    Image_________________________________
    Louis Tomlinson x Ruby Pope
    ___________________________________Image
    March 6th, 2020 at 08:57pm
  • never sleep.

never sleep. (100)

:
    Eliana had woken up alone and she knew what that meant. She always waited for Ashton to tell her, though, just in case she was wrong. For all she knew, he could have just been out with the guys all night and got talked into crashing at one of their houses. It was wishful thinking, she knew, but it was easier than thinking of the only other possibility, that he cheated again. Of course, they’d made a rule when they first got together, that if one of them cheated, the other got a free pass to cheat as well. It was always Ashton who cheated first, though, and Eliana usually ended up in bed with Luke as revenge. For now, all she could do was wait for Ashton to confirm her suspicions or to put her heart at ease. Sighing, she climbed off the bed to get ready for the day either way.

Michael leaned back on his bed, playing games on his phone while he waited. He knew it was only a matter of time before Cherry made some sort of contact to ask him to meet up with her for revenge sex. He’d seen Calum wander off with some girl the night before when all the guys had been out, having fun, and he was well aware of the arrangement between Calum and Cherry. And, really, he didn’t mind being the one she went to when she wanted to get back at Calum - Hell, he loved it, loved being able to share nights with her, loved enjoying her body, but he was also aware that it was growing to be more than that, for him. He was growing to actually love her, and he knew that wasn’t part of the arrangement, but he didn’t plan to say anything and hurt Calum; he would take what he could get.

Arabella sat with Nicole, listening with amusement as she took in their surroundings. She and her sister had always been close, and she knew that Nicole was one of the few people she could count on for anything. They had others in their lives, good friends like Luke and Michael, but her sister was who she was closest to. “You think the guys will throw a party soon?” she asked with curiosity, arching a brow as she leaned back in her seat, offering a small grin, “I’d love to see Luke and Mikey get shit-faced for once, instead of it always being us.” She laughed with her own words, hyper-aware of the antics she and her sister tended to get into at the guys’ parties, but she shook her head, leaning forward with a smile as she watched her sister. “Anything new going on for you?”

Calum groaned as he woke up, and he realized pretty quickly that it wasn’t his own bed that he was waking up in. It didn’t come as a surprise at all, though; he could vividly remember leaving with a girl who definitely wasn’t Cherry - she hadn’t even been with them - and he could remember what all he had done through the night. But he also knew what that meant. Scrubbing a hand across his face, he climbed off the bed, ignoring the sleeping girl who’d been sharing the bed with him, and he got dressed before heading out to his car. He pulled out his phone in the process, though, and sent Cherry a text. I did it again, babe, I’m sorry. And, he was, he really was; he never intended to cheat on her, but sometimes, he just couldn’t help himself. But, that was why they’d made this rule - and he knew what that meant, too, that she’d be going to Michael again to get back at him. Frowning with the thought, he climbed into his car to drive home to see her.

Celia was so tired of arguing, of listening to Ryan yell at her and demean her, but it got worse on the days that he would hit her. She tried to argue back, tried to get him to see reason, but those times usually ended in violence, and she was finding it harder and harder to argue against him when she didn’t want to get hit again. But, sometimes, she couldn’t stop herself; sometimes, he pushed too many buttons, pushed her too far, and she gave in to her desire to correct him, to yell at him in return, and, as always, each time ended with a new bruise or a busted lip. This was a time that she hadn’t argued back and he’d just stormed out, slamming the door so hard that she was surprised it didn’t bust off the hinges, and Celia could just feel herself crumbling as she sank to the couch to try to calm down.

Louis found himself outside of Ruby’s house, as he usually did when his girlfriend got to be too much - which tended to happen more often than not, so much so that it became miserable for him. But, Ruby was his best friend, and he knew he could rely on her and come to her when things got bad at home. He hated that Ruby had to deal with him so often, hated that he was sure he was a burden to her sometimes, but she was the person he trusted the most, and he was sure she knew that. Approaching the door, he knocked lightly on it before peering around a bit as he waited, frowning to himself. He was sure she would know exactly why he was here the moment she saw him, but he wished things were different, that he could come here to just hang out more often. It never came to that, though, because most days with his girlfriend were rough and it always came to him coming here because of the arguments first, rather than just because he wanted to - although he did want to be here. He wouldn’t come here if he didn’t. He just wished that, for once, that was the sole purpose of his visit.
    March 7th, 2020 at 12:20am