Mibba Revival Writing Club

• leon draisaitl.

leon draisaitl. (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    FEEL FREE TO START YOUR MASTERPOST

Welcome to the Mibba Revival Writing Club

Here we will keep contact with one another and become a community again. Mibba is deteriorating in front of us,
    and we still love the site, right? So, let’s try and be active as we can… starting with one another.

In your first post, please start a master list of all your active/completed creations.
    ______(& in that post ↴)
    Give a little bio about yourself. Please keep your post clean, and well organized (eg. bolded titles, underlining) — since everyone will be looking through it. List your triggers, and any story content that makes you uncomfortable ➜ give a small description and what your story includes, etc. think of each others health.

MIBBIAN OF THE WEEK

STORY YOU WANT ADVERTISED (critique / general thoughts)
    STORY YOU WANT ADVERTISED (critique / general thoughts)
    Any specific love you want from fellow members?
    ★ will list here
    ★ will list here
    ★ will list here

to qualify for MOTW
    ----* proof is required.
    • recommend and subscribe to this club
    • befriend each member
    • comment on 2 stories* (please try not to comment on a story that was already commented on).
    • recommend 2 stories
    • advertise a story by another member in your signature (if there is room)*
    • promote the writing club somewhere* (eg. authors note, signature, blog, etc)
    March 24th, 2020 at 03:26am
  • leon draisaitl.

leon draisaitl. (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    (more good stuff coming soon)
    March 24th, 2020 at 03:27am
  • leon draisaitl.

leon draisaitl. (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    (saved)
  • leon draisaitl.

leon draisaitl. (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    My post.
  • aubs

aubs (420)

:
    Drabble Scribe
    Hello, my name is Aubrey! After years of not writing a thing, I'm finally trying to get back into writing, and maybe this year, I'll finish an entire novel. But I guess we'll see about that. I'm 26 years old (basically an old lady) and I live in Washington state at the moment with my boyfriend and two dogs! I don't have any triggers, so I'll read just about anything.

INACTIVE
    ___Lace Princess
    ______genre: historical romance
    ______description: Two princesses don't want to be princesses anymore.

___Of Gossip and Dances
    ______description: All Lydia Durham wants is to have a good time with her cousin while in Kent. Hugh Seymour just happens to leave a lasting impression upon their first meet at a ball. A mystery man, a stubborn will and countless rumours threaten to derail any future the two might have together.

ACTIVE
    ___For the Children
    ______description: Marion Stoope is the owner of Austin’s only orphanage, housing five children under one roof. However, as they grow older, and more turn up on her doorstep, she is finding it more difficult to care for them on her own. After a mysterious stranger rides into town without a penny to his name, the two find that they must work side-by-side to fix the problems that they have faced in the past, as well as keep the secrets at bay.
    ______trigger warning: racism

POEMS
    ___My Dearest Friend
    ______genre: free-style poem
    ______description: A woman writes a letter to a long lost friend.
    March 28th, 2020 at 06:35am
  • lady.bex

lady.bex (250)

:
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Hello, my loves. My name is Bekah and I've been around for over a century. I'm thirty years old, which makes me feel beyond old, even though I've been told I have a young spirit? Fingers crossed that's true, I guess. I'm from the Netherlands, where I live with my boyfriend and our dangerous cat. I haven't finished a story, yet, but hopefully one day I'll achieve that dream. I'm really insecure as English isn't my first language, but it hasn't stopped me from writing so far. As for triggers I'm unaware of any specifics. There are days where I don't mind reading something that would trigger me the other day, so I'll have to listen to my heart.

ACTIVE:
    • Lets Make Waves
      genre: musical romance fiction.
      description: Eve-lynn only ever had one dream; to be heard. Poppy only ever longed for one thing; to be seen.
      triggers: rough language.
    FINISHED:
    • Sorry
      genre: autobiographical drabble
      description: "I should've done right by you."
      triggers: depression.
    March 31st, 2020 at 11:56am