Concert Wear

• kurtjp

kurtjp (100)

:
    T-shirt, Black Jeans, Old Docs (because fuck getting my new docs stood on :c) and no jacket. It's too much fuss having to carry it around with you really. It's alright if you're jumping into a car once you're out of there as well. Smile
    February 12th, 2013 at 03:14pm
  • Sonshine.

Sonshine. (100)

:
    For my first Warped experience, I wore a pair of boxing shorts, and a tank top with Converse.
    For my very first concert, I wore black jeans, a concert t-shirt, and... Converse as well, I believe.
    I have a concert coming up in 28 days, and I'm planning on wearing these thin purple/blue jeans I have, and one of my Pierce The Veil shirts (unless I buy a new one there) with my beaded pair of DC's, and two of my kandi cuffs.

I think my choice for concerts are t-shirts and jeans, basically.
    February 15th, 2013 at 05:44am
  • Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark (930)

:
    I once saw a bunch of girls at a metal festival wearing high heels and very short dresses Facepalm
    February 15th, 2013 at 04:16pm
  • Eugene

Eugene (100)

:
    I usually wear a light tank top, comfortable skinny jeans/shorts, and a light pair of VANS. Since I'm from Arizona and a majority of the shows I go to are outdoors in the middle of summer it's best to dress light so I don't get too overheated.
    February 17th, 2013 at 04:17am
  • SaraHorlyk

SaraHorlyk (100)

:
    I alway wear a pair of comfortable skinny jeans or a pair of leggings, some kind of shirt and then maybe a hoodie/pull-over/whatever-I-feel-like. Though I'm always making sure that I can leave my jacket somewhere. And then I wear my favorite pair of shoes, my hummel sneakers, or some other comfortable shoes.... - In general I just wear clothes I feel comfortable in.
    March 30th, 2013 at 12:00am
  • dally winston.

dally winston. (100)

:
    I'm going to see MSI on 4/20. I'm gonna wear my cut up MSI shirt that I've had since 8th grade, skinny jeans, and my TOMS. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably wear shorts and fishnets or something like me and my friend did last year.

Last year as well, I went to see La Dispute, System Of A Down, and Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie. My outfits all kind of tied together somehow.

For La Dispute, I brought out my "inner hipster" and wore a lacey cream-colored tank top, shorts, fishnets, a navy blue cardigan, and pink checkered Vans. I was dressed comfortable.

For System Of A Down, I wore skinny jeans and a t-shirt, because the concert was outdoors and at night and our seats were on the hill, so there were mosquitoes out.

For Manson & Zombie, I wore my iconic ouija board shirt, skinny jeans, moccosains, and a leather jacket. I looked like some sort of gothic greaser, in simplest terms. But hey, I was warm and the concert was outside and it was cold!
    April 4th, 2013 at 10:20am
  • The-Maine-Becky

The-Maine-Becky (100)

:
    Sleeveless checked shirt if its a big concert where I'm getting in the crowd, normal or a denim shirt if I'm on the outskirts/ its a small venue. Skinny jeans, converse, a rucksack and a hoodie for the line
    April 4th, 2013 at 05:26pm
  • hannibal

hannibal (150)

:
    Leggings, sannies or boots, a t-shirt and a jumper. comfy. :)
    April 9th, 2013 at 01:39pm
  • Miss_Nightmare_

Miss_Nightmare_ (100)

:
    Usually a tank top and shorts with Converse. And I'm always sure to put my hair up - it's way too long to be down haha
    September 4th, 2014 at 12:49am
  • burning.

burning. (100)

:
    I usually wear the band t-shirt (or if I don't have that, some variation of a shirt that isn't too flashy) and skinny jeans. I used to wear my Converse to concerts, or my black leather boots, but lately I've been wearing my Docs since they're more comfortable. I try to wear as less of jewelry as I can.
    September 5th, 2014 at 09:34am
  • lonely girl.

lonely girl. (250)

:
    Shorts and depending on the venue's rules a tank top or light tee shirt. I don't care if I freeze waiting for it to start, it's going to be boiling inside. I also wear my Vans, and maybe a few band bracelets.
    September 8th, 2014 at 12:33pm
  • Shi!

Shi! (105)

:
    A band t-shirt or muscle top (I have lots of them), dark skinny jeans or PU leather jeans and my steel toe military boots so that I can kick everybody's asses in the mosh pit! Cool
    September 26th, 2014 at 12:50am