What Pisses You Off?

• DizzyFromSpinning

DizzyFromSpinning (100)

:
    When rules change and you're not notified until after it's too late.
    April 3rd, 2015 at 04:51am
  • The Real Mitt Romney

The Real Mitt Romney (250)

:
    Bras. Like wtf why do we even fucking wear them if they're not going to do their fucking job??????

How every pair of compression shorts and pants I own manages to get a hole in the crotch lmfao:angry:

The first time I've worn these super cute knee high boots (which I bought in July lmao whoops) was today and they made my feet hurt soooo bad. I've never had my feet hurt except after soccer practice years ago. Fuck that, they're cute but so not worth it.
    April 5th, 2015 at 05:18am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15250)

:
    Admin
    Running out of vital foods (BREAD) when the supermarkets are closed for the holiday weekend. Grr
    April 5th, 2015 at 04:18pm
  • bellamy blake

bellamy blake (3280)

:
    Class of 2015
    When people get my name wrong File

I just got an email confirmation back for a custom order I made, and the person has me down as "Dana" instead of "Jana" Facepalm Like, it's bad enough I have to do all those sorts of things with the first name I don't even go by, cut me some slack and at least get it right.

I wish I could just legally change my first name to my middle name, but I don't know what I'd choose to be my new middle name XD NAMES! UGH MAMA, WHY YOU PUT DIS CURSE ON ME?!
    April 10th, 2015 at 01:07am
  • archivist

archivist (660)

:
    having someone go out of their way to avoid you when they've never approached you about an issue
    like i get it if i did something you don't agree with but can u pls have the manners to tell me
    April 11th, 2015 at 03:10am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15250)

:
    Admin
    People dumping their problems on me.
    People trying to interrupt me when I'm trying to work.
    April 13th, 2015 at 07:37pm
  • bona drag.

bona drag. (935)

:
    When I don't have any of the stuff I need to do things for work and the higher ups keep going, "Why isn't it done?" Grr

It's not done 'cause you haven't sent me the supplies to physically do it. Did you even read the email I sent before responding to it? Rolling Eyes
    April 20th, 2015 at 11:35pm
  • louis tomlinson.

louis tomlinson. (100)

:
    When something good happens to me and none of my friends can find it in them to be happy for me.
    April 21st, 2015 at 01:42am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15250)

:
    Admin
    When class days are changed at the last minute and no one thinks to send an email out and I miss my first class ever in the space of the three years I have been at university due to it. I mean, seriously, you can't swap a whole class from a Tuesday to a Monday and then not tell anyone. We won't go.
    April 21st, 2015 at 05:06pm
  • bellamy blake

bellamy blake (3280)

:
    Class of 2015
    Just the existence of all wireless headsets/bluetooth headsets, mainly because there have been so many instances where I've seen + heard people talking, assumed that they were speaking to me because I didn't see the device, spoke back to them, and then looked like a complete idiot Facepalm

Face-to-face, in-the-moment communication + being aware of your surroundings are both dying arts Coffee
    May 3rd, 2015 at 06:03am
  • The Real Mitt Romney

The Real Mitt Romney (250)

:
    How every time I post something I am redirected to a page telling me there was an error with the server. Also, Mibba takes literally 5 minutes to load a page and my writing lags but ad block (for some strange reason) totally whacks up Mibba and doesn't allow anything to load.
    May 4th, 2015 at 11:20am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15250)

:
    Admin
    When people decide to play music through the amplifier at 10 in the bloody morning. It isn't difficult to deduce that, on a day when we're all on holiday, some people will be trying to have a long lie in for once. Rolling Eyes
    May 4th, 2015 at 12:01pm
  • ghostfalls.

ghostfalls. (100)

:
    People who blame everything on everyone else when they're actually the majority of the problem because they can't function like a real person. >:O
    September 11th, 2016 at 01:09pm