Joint Stories: Find a Co-Author

• JurassicLover

JurassicLover (100)

:
    Hey. I want to do a slash co-write. Plot is to be discussed over PM, but I will let anyone interested know that the idea in my mind revolves around twincest. But I am open to other ideas as well. I'm just seriously craving something slash. Heh heh. PM me if interested, even a slightly bit.
    August 18th, 2016 at 02:33am
  • Bucky.Barnes

Bucky.Barnes (100)

:
    I'm looking to get into writing again and if like to start by doing a co-written story. Fanfics or original. Batman post the movie Batman v Superman, details on the plot is kinda long so pm for details. Anything original, mermaids, werewolves, fairies etc.

Pm if interested. :)
    September 12th, 2016 at 06:55pm
  • sun spirit

sun spirit (120)

:
    Magazine Staff
    I have an idea for a fantasy/adventure type of story that I would dearly love to have at least one co-author for, though more than one would be great as well! PM me if you're interested
    September 15th, 2016 at 03:18am
  • mikrokosmos.

mikrokosmos. (100)

:
    Blog Moderator
    Looking for someone to write a The Walking Dead story; please get in touch via PM and we discuss ideas Cute Good spelling and grammar are a must, as are 1k long chapters.
    September 20th, 2016 at 04:35pm
  • Brittt

Brittt (100)

:
    Looking for someone that would be interested in doing an Avenged Fanfic, A Norman Reedus Fanfic, or a Football Fanfic. If anyone is interested in doing either of the above, shoot me a message or leave me a comment. Updates have to be at least once a week or every two weeks.
    September 21st, 2016 at 07:36am
  • dombelova

dombelova (125)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    So I'm looking to do two stories.

One is an original slash.

One is a Falling In Reverse/The Walking Dead Crossover.

If interested pm me and I'll give you details.
    September 26th, 2016 at 03:35am
  • hangsang.

hangsang. (210)

:
    I've been playing around with more original stories, and I have one in mind that I'd really like to do with someone else. It's a human meets alien story. I know it sounds cliche, but I'm hoping to put some sort of twist on it. If you're into that kind of thing, please shoot me a PM so we can hash out details and I can tell you what I've got planned thus far.

All I ask is that you're willing to world build, have a good grasp on spelling/grammar, and can write semi-long (1,000 word+) chapters. If you can do all that, please message me.Cute
    September 27th, 2016 at 12:56am
  • dezz

dezz (100)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    I'm really wanting to find some people to do some fan fiction stories with, below are my fandoms and together we can work out pairings, plots. I'd prefer to write the girls p.o.v!

The Walking Dead
    Supernatural
    Hannibal
    American Horror Story
    *Pushing Daisies

Id really be down for AUs with these people...
    Lee Pace
    Gerard Way
    Frank Iero
    Jensen Ackles
    Andrew Lincoln
    Jason Momoa
    Mark Fischbach

Please PM me!
    October 7th, 2016 at 08:31am
  • dezz

dezz (100)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    @ Khloe Kardash
    A7x....? Smile
    October 7th, 2016 at 08:32am
  • Brittt

Brittt (100)

:
    @ dezzy
    yes!!
    October 7th, 2016 at 08:35am
  • dezz

dezz (100)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    @ Khloe Kardash
    If you have any plot ideas, or even if you don't, message me! I'm about to head to bed.
    October 7th, 2016 at 08:37am
  • He.Is.A.Wonderwall

He.Is.A.Wonderwall (100)

:
    I'm interested in doing a co-writing story, be it fan fic (1D are a strong suit for me, but I can write any band/artist fan fic) or an original story. I have a possible idea I wanted to go for. The only condition I have of the co-writer is that they see the story through and not walk out half way through. (Unless life's gotten in the way, which is understandable of course) I write for fun, but it is also my passion. I'm doing one story right now just for fun, but my detailing and emotion are more advanced than what I've written. If you're interested in writing, I have a pretty decent idea I been working on in my head for awhile. So, if anyone is interested feel free to send a PM.
    October 11th, 2016 at 05:45am
  • Lady.V.

Lady.V. (960)

:
    TAKEN DOWN.
    November 3rd, 2016 at 10:14pm
  • Lover of Polka Dots

Lover of Polka Dots (100)

:
    Looking to write something original and urban. Drama and romance, rated R most likely..
    December 17th, 2016 at 07:46pm
  • Queen_Of_Heartz

Queen_Of_Heartz (100)

:
    There are many stories about when fairytale characters crossover into our world, and us into theirs. But what if there was a place in between? How would they get to what they deem normalcy?

So that's what I have so far, message me if you're interested and we can discuss further! Cute
    January 4th, 2017 at 12:55pm
  • Pandakupikake

Pandakupikake (100)

:
    I'm trying to throw myself back into writing, slowly but surely. I have a couple ideas for some stories and are always open to fan fictions. Feel free to message me to know more and/or work out details and throw ideas around. I would like someone to be able to write 1,000+ word chapters. An update schedule can be discussed.
    January 6th, 2017 at 06:03am
  • erin hallisey;

erin hallisey; (100)

:
    I'm looking for a group of people to do a Degrassi fanfiction with, I wan't someone who knows the show well, because I wan't to start off with the bush crash.

Each of us will have a POV that we should know very well, and will be able to write like that character. Yes, it will follow some of the story line of season 3, but will also go into depth about what isn't shown on screen. I'm hoping to find people for these characters.

Tristan
    Miles
    Hunter
    Frankie
    Lola
    Shay
    Zig
    Maya
    Zoe
    Grace

If you would like you can double up on characters, and the reason Jonah isn't on there is because he's going to be my character.
    If you want to join, you can PM which character you want and one or two of your best stories. I want this to be a very well put together story, so I may put you on hold if I don't like your writing style, and if your character is free in the end, I will contact you.
    January 16th, 2017 at 02:58am
  • lady.bex

lady.bex (250)

:
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    I'm looking for someone to co-write a mystery/thriller/horror story with me.

The idea: Mercury was adopted by very loving parents, but they’ve always been really dodgy about her past. Now that she’s older, Mercury and her long term girlfriend Saskia head out to the small town Mercury was born, only to discover a masked man who holds all the answers. He gives the two girls assignments to complete, for each assignment completed, they’d get to ask one question. The assignments start seemingly innocent, but as time progresses, the assignments get complicated and dangerous.

The layout: Open Wounds

It will be my first time writing this kind of story, and I have the basic outline complete, but I'd love for someone to join in this adventure with me.
    January 18th, 2017 at 01:58pm
  • bookidiot

bookidiot (100)

:
    Hey, I'm trying to get back into writing. I haven't written anything on this site in a few years. I have a few different ideas, mainly originals. I'm up for most things, including slash. If anyone is interested or would like to know what some of my ideas are, just PM me and I'll get back to you soon.

Requirements:
    - decent grammar is a must
    - longish chapters; not too crazy
    - up for sending chapters back and forth to each other before they're posted (just so we can edit each other and make sure our writing styles at least kind of match up)
    - won't get too butt hurt if I want to change something they've written (this will, of course, be reciprocated. Everything's up for discussion)
    February 16th, 2017 at 08:29am
  • She Said Poptarts

She Said Poptarts (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    I kind of want to write a werewolf story, if anyone is interested send me a private message and we'll plot one out. tehe
    March 19th, 2017 at 09:46am