Joint Stories: Find a Co-Author

• han jisung xx

han jisung xx (100)

:
    I'm looking for someone to write with about Asking Alexandria. I need someone to write in Danny's POV. I have a semi decent idea but we can work together. Message me if interested.
    January 7th, 2019 at 12:23am
  • jungshook

jungshook (100)

:
    Looking for somebody to co-write a BTS fanfic.

I am particular about how I like to co-write in order to avoid a role-playing situation, and I prefer to pre-write (write out the entire story prior to posting).

I have an idea for a story-line, but I'm open to other ideas as well. You can see my previous writing on my page.

Feel free to PM me if interested!
    January 30th, 2019 at 02:14am
  • Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch (100)

:
    I want to do a fan fiction between Arrow’s John Diggle and Floyd Lawton. If anybody is interested, message me and we can discuss the plot.
    February 26th, 2019 at 01:45am
  • Gunslinger;

Gunslinger; (100)

:
    March 17th, 2019 at 06:30am
  • lonely girl.

lonely girl. (250)

:
    Probably just shouting into the void here but I would love to get back into writing and would be interested in an original femmeslash! PM me and we can discuss everything, I'm open to all ideas.
    March 24th, 2019 at 12:33pm
  • Faydflowright

Faydflowright (100)

:
    I've been in the writing mood this past weekend for two different kind of stories:

1) A story where the hero and a villain are the main characters. (This could be a bit of a romance where their civilian selves don't know who the other is, or that they have to somehow throw away their pride and work together to get out of the situation that they are in.)

2) A story where a mortal and an immortal go on a road trip. Like a human drifter helps a very lost elf or dragon to get back to their home or something like that.

Dunno, both are very different, but could be something fun to write with a buddy! If this is something you would also be interested in, feel free to send me a PM!
    April 15th, 2019 at 04:06am
  • Chairman Meow

Chairman Meow (925)

:
    Bibliophile
    Hello!

I've been doing some reading of my old unfinished stories. I would like to take another spin on the ideas I've had with them, maybe rewriting those stories with new POVs since I've evolved now... sorta so I would love to see what new things I can bring to the ideas. But I don't wanna do it alone. It'll be nice to have someone to go with me in the journey.

Fandoms I'm familiar to write in:
    One Direction
    My Chemical Romance
    Avenged Sevenfold

Fandoms I don't mind writing about:
    Teen Wolf
    Little Mix
    Shadowhunters
    Harry Potter

I'm also open for original fics. Honestly I'm just looking for fresh eyes on old ideas. You can give me your ideas too and we can bounce back and forth. My only request is for you to be patient with me because I have a full time job and writing doesn't come easy anymore.

Another thing... I'm open to all sorts if pairing slash, femmeslash or het. Any one is okay by me.

I guess that's enough rambling. Hmu if you're interested!

Peace out
    xxLina
    May 21st, 2019 at 02:58pm
  • Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch (100)

:
    Hey i recently wanted to get back into writing again. Its been awhile since i did write. I mainly write slash but i can do het and girl x girl pairings too. I am familiar with the harry potter, teen wolf, the vampire diaries, the originals, shadowhunters fandoms. I can do an original story as well as a story inside of a fandom. If anybody is interested in starting a story with me, message me. Smile Very Happy
    August 30th, 2019 at 11:07pm
  • dezz

dezz (100)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    I know this is a long shot, but I haven't co-written a story in YEARS and I would like to give it a go again! Anything Avenged Sevenfold related is great, it can be supernatural or super realistic, we could work it out together. Feel free to send me a message! :)
    September 28th, 2019 at 07:06pm