OTP

• vanete.

vanete. (350)

:
    I have too many! :XD

Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince should be called 'Harry Potter and the Obsession with Draco Malfoy'. :file:

Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Potter: You don't see anything about them other than the short snippet of the dialogue, so it's safe to say you can imagine their personalities. Since they both look like their fathers, I always think of them having their father's personality, just in a softer, much more innocent sort of way. And, if Draco/Harry had at least a fling...Shifty :tehe:

Remus Lupin/Sirius Black: Does this really even need an explanation? :coffee:

Artemis Fowl/Butler: Butler is Artemis's only friend, at least in the beginning. He's one of the few people Artemis looks up to (both figuratively and literally) and Artemis always feels safe/secure and happy around him. Butler is emotionally attached to Artemis and, when the Fowl heir is at St. Bartleby's, finds that he has nothing to do without him. Oh, did I mention the fact that Butler is called Artemis's "manservant"? ;;P
    November 27th, 2008 at 04:32pm
  • the god of thunder.

the god of thunder. (300)

:
    Pesticide.:
    Gerbert. I don't read it so much anymore, but yeah. I love the diversity one can work into a Gerbert, even though recently it has become a bit of a breeding ground for clichés.
    I think Gerbert is a very good choice.
    In Love
    Purely for the fact it can be so interchangeable. Gerard and Bert both have a mentality in character to be able to twist around from
    one type of person to the next. And I think that can also be done in their relationship. It can be cute and adorable, S&M, or just seem
    to have so many glitches. I, personally, think that the concept of the realtionship is generally adorable, though. But it can turn into a lot of things.
    :tehe:
    November 28th, 2008 at 12:38am
  • Ryou Bakura.

Ryou Bakura. (100)

:
    Shuichi / Yuki from Gravitation.

Mainly because it's the most obvious pairing there can ever be when it comes to that show.

Tohma / Sakano

L-O-L. I think, if I ever managed to find a pairing between them two, that my life will be made. I can imagine, right? For now, I'll write my own and then promptly delete them.

Ryou Bakura / Yami no Bakura

Shouldn't work. But it does. And it's awesome.
    November 28th, 2008 at 02:50am
  • Poirot's Moustache

Poirot's Moustache (1270)

:
    I'd also like to add twinwaycest.
    Just because Shannon Way is my baby.
    November 28th, 2008 at 02:40pm
  • Spanish Lullaby

Spanish Lullaby (100)

:
    Frikey: Just because their personalities are so different. Frank's usually the wild child bad boy, while Mikey's the innocent brain. Opposites attract, my friends. And come on. They're both sexy as hell. How could you NOT put them together?
    November 28th, 2008 at 04:33pm
  • doll face.

doll face. (150)

:
    Lacey Mosely:
    Frikey: Just because their personalities are so different. Frank's usually the wild child bad boy, while Mikey's the innocent brain. Opposites attract, my friends.
    That's so true, I actually secretly adore the idea of Frikey, it's just the slash part that weirds me out. I have a physical incapability of imagining Mikey getting jiggy with anyone, really. I tend to think of him as being more of the asexual persuasion, I'm in denial.

Frank, however, clearly bones everyone.

I am also quite possibly the only person to have ever written Frank/Tom Gabel. :weird
    November 29th, 2008 at 01:54am
  • chum

chum (100)

:
    I don't have one, but I saw this and couldn't help myself.
    That guy is awesome. :tehe:

Though, I have to admit, Gabilliam is my guilty pleasure.
    November 29th, 2008 at 02:32am
  • ciao bella.

ciao bella. (150)

:
    Amy Lee and Gerard Way. But nothing too graphic. And the only good ones I find are half finished and never become completely finished, so that's a dead end right there.

Or else Hayley Williams and Amy Lee (she's a bit of a goddess). And again, nothing too graphic. I hate that. It makes me feel vaguely uncomfortable.
    November 29th, 2008 at 02:37am
  • soontobedeleted

soontobedeleted (110)

:
    It's so obvious: Ryden.

I'm also partial to a Peterick, if it's well written. ^^
    November 29th, 2008 at 10:39am
  • nearly witches;

nearly witches; (100)

:
    Ryden. In Love
    Second is Gabilliam, when well-written and believable.
    November 30th, 2008 at 07:35pm
  • fairyfeller

fairyfeller (1655)

:
    John/Brian in Queenfics. I just think they're so sweet together. In Love

In Raconteurs fanfics, either Patrick/LJ or Patrick/Brendan. I think both pairing are really cute.
    December 1st, 2008 at 01:35pm
  • chromatography.

chromatography. (255)

:
    Severus/Hermione. :shifty
    December 1st, 2008 at 02:02pm
  • animrod

animrod (100)

:
    Billie/Tre.
    Billie/Mike.
    Those are my two pairings that I write. Billie/Tre because I think it was actual truth, Billie/Mike because... well, duh. No one else really writes them anymore - I imagine once the new album comes out there'll be more.

Frerard, Waycest, for obvious reasons.

And one of my own invention - Gerard/Billie. It works together extremely well (in my opinion) and is one of my personal favorites to write.
    December 1st, 2008 at 02:13pm
  • What's in a name?

What's in a name? (100)

:
    nimrod.:
    Billie/Mike.
    Billie/Mike because... well, duh. No one else really writes them anymore - I imagine once the new album comes out there'll be more.

And one of my own invention - Gerard/Billie. It works together extremely well (in my opinion) and is one of my personal favorites to write.
    I only ever got around to write one Billie/Mike and didn't finish it.
    I'm still going to but I got caught up in other stories. x]
    It's extremely difficult to find well written Billie/Mike though, in my opinion.
    But yeah, I love that paring. It has to be my second favourite of all times.
    I just don’t write it anymore because my muse for it ran and hid. >__>
    And I don’t read it because I haven’t found a favorite Billie/Mike writer.
    (And I'm too lazy to hunt for a good story here and a half decent there.)
    But I love it.

I’ve only ever read one Gerard/Billie and I did not like that particular story.
    But I like the idea of that pairing. I was gonna write it once upon a time
    but then I couldn’t think of a good story and to me that means it’s just not
    eant to be written. At least not by me. x]

And I know I’ve already listed my three parings.
    But Billie/Mike isn’t to be ignored.
    So sue me. :coffee:
    December 1st, 2008 at 02:31pm
  • schouperman

schouperman (150)

:
    James/Richard.
    Definitely my favorite right now. And it's all I'm writing at the moment. And everyone's noticed the moments where they're ogling over each other and the hugs and it's just so lovely :-)

Russell/Jon.
    The way that people write, and the things people write just make it so nice. Although only having drabbles to read changes things a bit :/

Jeremy/Will XD
    You can just...tell, and Jeremy goes all doe-eyed talking about interior design with him...and who cares that there's like a 20 year age gap XD it's all good. And it's fun writing stuff about interior design and how Jeremy would just be completely shit at it, or deciding on a green cushion or a blue cushion.

...and who can forget a good bit of Top Gear ot3 -grin-
    December 1st, 2008 at 09:36pm
  • folie a dru.

folie a dru. (1270)

:
    nimrod.:
    Billie/Mike.

My old OTP. :cute:
    I ran across a Gerard/Billie once upon a time. But all the bondage in it scared me.
    December 2nd, 2008 at 01:34am
  • animrod

animrod (100)

:
    druscilla; nazareth.:
    nimrod.:
    Billie/Mike.

My old OTP. :cute:
    I ran across a Gerard/Billie once upon a time. But all the bondage in it scared me.
    It's so cute to write, like. In Love Just the contrast between bigman Mike and soft little Billie.

Maybe I didn't invent it. :XD But I've honestly never seen it before, and I've been looking.
    December 2nd, 2008 at 04:38am
  • peter quill.

peter quill. (4975)

:
    Petrellicest [Obvious]
    Petman [Bit of Peter Petrelli and Matt Parkman]
    natman [Petman but with Nathan]
    Paire [PeterXClaire]
    DaphneXMatt
    SylarXElle

I like Heroes ones :shifty
    December 5th, 2008 at 02:25pm
  • Spanish Lullaby

Spanish Lullaby (100)

:
    TimDrew Ferrell: Ludo bandfic. Never read one, but I just know they'd be so cute together. Watch an interview or a live performance. It's there my friends. It's there. So writing one right now.
    December 6th, 2008 at 08:47pm
  • Heartstrings.

Heartstrings. (100)

:
    Uh bandslash would have to be Spencer/Ryan.
    They just... my heart cannot stand it.In Love
    It's so beautiful. And its much more emotional.
    But then there's Patrick/Brendon and its so rare, but when it happens, its just so...:cheese:
    I cannot find the words. (Guilty pleasure.)
    Really, my OTP changes like everytime I find this achingly beautiful fic, no matter what the pairing and I'll just go... it's true.
    But I'll stick to Ryan/Spencer because that's what I go around searching for.

Ron/Draco
    xD
    :tehe:
    December 9th, 2008 at 08:25am